Bournemouth - V - Wednesday OMDT

Just now, Rev Owl said:

Far be it from me, a man of the cloth and all that, but can't you place a bet online these days. Ahem!

Online bet of course, in our case local = the only one in the monopoly 😂 I do have accounts in other places too but that one has the most money in I think.

5 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Get in!

The ever-wonderful Mrs H just pressed some buttons, attached some wires, and now I am watching I follow on our big telly instead of my crappy iPad.

A defeat on a 48” screen will look all the better. 

One day I’ll join the 21st century. 

How'd you do that? HDMI cable? I'm all thumbs. Grew up with an antenna on the roof. iFollow audio in and out, video good tho. UTO 

14 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Reach needs to put a shift in tonight, was lazy on Saturday and offered nothing.

We always look too short in central midfield when it's just Bannan and Pelupessy and Reach goes wandering!

Confident in the defence, lets hope we can score the first goal!

When I saw him on Saturday in their box, then a minute later in our six yard box heading it away from their striker with an open goal, I thought lazy twhat.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Sunburn said:

How'd you do that? HDMI cable? I'm all thumbs. Grew up with an antenna on the roof. iFollow audio in and out, video good tho. UTO 

She said this...

”HDMI to HDMI from laptop to tv”.

Hope that means more to you than it does to me.

She’s just pouring me a glass of wine. Though I’m capable of that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

When I saw him on Saturday in their box, then a minute later in our six yard box heading it away from their striker with an open goal, I thought lazy twhat.

Go back to the match day thread and you'll read numerous comments from numerous posters!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

............and the rest of the game...................

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

When I saw him put a ball in from the right, that any normal striker would bury but Windass failed to get on end of, I thought unproductive chunt!