Bournemouth - V - Wednesday OMDT

Can’t possibly fault him picking the same side. 

Remarkably strong bench, given that Borner, Dunkley, Windass and Harris have been shoe-ins. 

Despite Bournemouths current form this is a stinker. Be absolutely delighted with a point.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Reach needs to put a shift in tonight, was lazy on Saturday and offered nothing.

We always look too short in central midfield when it's just Bannan and Pelupessy and Reach goes wandering!

Confident in the defence, lets hope we can score the first goal!

Get in!

The ever-wonderful Mrs H just pressed some buttons, attached some wires, and now I am watching I follow on our big telly instead of my crappy iPad.

A defeat on a 48” screen will look all the better. 

One day I’ll join the 21st century. 

12 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Toytown v Derby Post phoned - waterlogged pitch. 

2nd time that fixture has been postponed (think it was COVId based the first time) and Rotherham have had another game postponed due to snow this season as well.

5 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Reach needs to put a shift in tonight, was lazy on Saturday and offered nothing.

We always look too short in central midfield when it's just Bannan and Pelupessy and Reach goes wandering!

Confident in the defence, lets hope we can score the first goal!

True about Reach, I watched him against Newcastle in 2017 on here....wouldn't believe it was the same person!

13 minutes ago, FinnishOwl said:

Our local bookie doesn't rate Wednesday. Had to place a bigger bet at 7:1 for a win so please, scrape one more ugly 0-1 for me now.

Far be it from me, a man of the cloth and all that, but can't you place a bet online these days. Ahem!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Get in!

The ever-wonderful Mrs H just pressed some buttons, attached some wires, and now I am watching I follow on our big telly instead of my crappy iPad.

Sounds like she's a keeper.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Get in!