Bournemouth - V - Wednesday OMDT

Just gerraht there and show yer mettle. A fine run of form we've managed to snaffle of late, tonight we continue the onslaught. 

0 - 2 to THE MIGHTY OWLS 

Reach screamer and Rhodes poacher.

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS  !!!

• Like 2

Back to the football. History tells us we don't do well in long midweek away trips, we score less than a goal a game and as we scored one in our last game, another isnt statistically likely tonight and we very rarely do the double over teams. 

However, I didnt think we'd beat Preston and we did. Although, I also thought we'd beat Coventry and we didn't. In conclusion I dont know much :biggrin:

A night with whatever Soccer Saturday is called on Tuesday's  beckons tonight. fizz you Chansiri, no ifollow money again for you. 

I'll go for a comfortable Bournemouth win (like I did against Preston) and hope to be pleasantly surprised. If we can keep the relegation fight interesting for another couple of weeks, that would be nice. 

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Going to be a tough one this. 
I’d go

Westwood    
          Lees    Hutchinson  Urhoghide 

Palmer           Luongo        Harris

Reach    Bannan

Kachunga   Paterson

Subs

Wildsmith

Penney

Dunkley

Pelupessy

Green

Marriott

Windass

Brown

Rhodes

2 difficult away games and in normal times 2 draws would be a good result.

Just think we need more than that thought. Point would be good result tonight followed up with a win on Saturday. 

0 - 0 tonight!

If we stay up, the defence will keep us up!

Back in the 60's we'd be on the Kop singing.....

"Aye aye aye aye,Springett is better than Yashin.

Ford is better than Eusebio.....and Bournemouth are in for a thrashing."

Tonight will be no different because the Mighty Wednesday are gearing up for a truly massive win for all Wednesdayites.

Keep the faith for the one and only,the incomparable, magnificent, peerless and outstanding Sheffield Wednesday.

Nowt else matters.

WAWAW

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Thanks for the post Milord. Was starting to worry about you for a minute.

Bournemouth are on a bad run I see, which as we all know can only mean one thing, but I think that most of us would be surprised with any positive result tonight.

Anyway, hopefully all the new boys, especially our much needed new striker, settle in well straight away. Oh, hang on a minute.....

• Like 1

Smashing, normal order resumed.

Reach should be nowhere near the team tonight, after his last two non displays. Kachunga also did enough to warrant another start. For me, it isn’t about the result tonight, but the performance. It will show us fans what this team are made of. Bournemouth away, in current circumstances, is a tough game at the best of times. We need to show we are up for the battle, for the full 97 minutes, irrespective of the result.

I am going for a solid, hardworking 442.

.......................Westwood

....Prolific.....Lees......Hutch......Urgy

....Windass...Luongo...Bannan...Penney

..................Banton.....Kachunga

1-1. Wednesday to equalise.

Great OMDT as ever M'Lud.

Managed to convince myself yesterday that we'll lose tonight - we're away, Bournemouth in bad form, us in good form, these things tend to only go one way.

However I've been overcome by a bit of matchday optimism, afterall we start at 0-0 and have a good defence, so I'll go for a 1-0 Wednesday win - Matt Penney with the first of many.

• Like 1