Liam Shaw

I will be surprised if Shaw stays unless he receives a decent pay packet with a guarantee of being a regular starter next season.

The likes of Bannan and other like Reach would be mad to stay.  Expect them to keep the club waiting and be off at the end of the season come what may.  Can’t blame them . 

1 hour ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Funny that my Last GFs entire family were from Glasgow and all were fervent Celtic fans never experienced one moment of anti English feeling in over 10 years

Try going to an old firm derby ...and come back and say that

2 hours ago, Marro said:

I will be surprised if Shaw stays unless he receives a decent pay packet with a guarantee of being a regular starter next season.

The likes of Bannan and other like Reach would be mad to stay.  Expect them to keep the club waiting and be off at the end of the season come what may.  Can’t blame them . 

Celtic not signed Shaw tonight so if he's leaving it will be at the end of the season...we need to stay up then

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Derick Mills said:

Yes there was loads of clubs putting bids in for them

I think when they are out of contract in the summer they will have no problem finding another Championship club more stable than ours.  At this moment in time Rotherham or Barnsley would be a step up.  Let that sink in as I never thought that would be the case.