Liam Shaw

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Oh you'd be impressed at the changes
Some great bars, venues, restaurants, nightlife etc

The people are brilliant

I love Glasgow - really enjoy going up there 

Sounds great, I was planning on a mini tour of Scotland when Covid finally does one. 

1 hour ago, Hughdowd said:

Refusing to wear (blood red ..as Celtic say )poppies on their shirts and hatred of anything English might be something to do with it !!

Funny that my Last GFs entire family were from Glasgow and all were fervent Celtic fans never experienced one moment of anti English feeling in over 10 years

1 hour ago, wakefieldowl said:

I really hope he stays with us. There have been some really kind comments on here wishing him well, which shows the affection he already has here.

Big club celtic, but in a mess and can see rangers dominating fir years there. He also has to remember scottish football outside the big 2 is like 3rd or 4th division here, so not sure its the right move at the moment.

A good season with us and hell get far better offers

Aberdeen would beat us more often than not.

2 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Funny that my Last GFs entire family were from Glasgow and all were fervent Celtic fans never experienced one moment of anti English feeling in over 10 years

there cant be fans of nicola (hate) england then? . theres only 2 woman ive ever hated she is one and the other was thatcher both pure evil. 

1 minute ago, Chansiri is king said:

I do very much , it’s on a par with saying Sheffield is beautiful!!! Really S2 springs to mind,  Glasgow city centre is mint tbf go a couple of streets outwards lol 

Sheffield is a fine city

Please don't tell me you're one of those people who live in a city and criticise it and can't see the good in it

That would be very disappointing

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield is a fine city

Please don't tell me you're one of those people who live in a city and criticise it and can't see the good in it

That would be very disappointing

Agreed a very fine city , but it has some terrible areas also , no I don’t live Sheffield pal 

• Like 1