Liam Shaw

So the team he has been at since he was eight have so far not offered him a contract that he has signed, considering he has broken through into the first team and could be the brightest young talent we have seen for a very long time.

But a team in Scotland that up to a few months ago, had never heard of him has negotiated a possible pre contract agreement with him.

I know which team I would be more interest in, the one that has taken the time to get my signatory instead of the one that expects because I am a fan I will sign whatever is put in front of me. If we lose him to Celtic it will prove once again that we as a club with the current management have learnt nothing in the last 6 years.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Celtic are also in a mess at the moment. Albeit, a lot less of a mess than Titanic Wednesday!

You think they’re in a mess  because they’re not going to win the Scottish League for the 88th consecutive year ?

2 hours ago, Highbury Owl said:

Hopefully this. Nothing wrong with getting another offer to help in negotiations if he really does want to stay. Especially if our initial offer was a bit ******** poor.

Bit like when you’re at a job and you tell your boss another job has offered you better wages

Guest domSWFC

Why doesn't he have a clause in his contract saying if he plays one more match his contract is automatically extended with a £40m buyout clause?

Dave Allen is ruining this club. 

52 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Are you Shaw?

No. Just couple of things that i think will lean him towards staying here.

1) He’s a Wednesday fan

2) He has a girlfriend. Are they both going leave there family and friends for another country?

3) I think it’s his agent who’s trying to rush Wednesday into a deal

4 minutes ago, SwintonLad99 said:

No. Just couple of things that i think will lean him towards staying here.

1) He’s a Wednesday fan

2) He has a girlfriend. Are they both going leave there family and friends for another country?

3) I think it’s his agent who’s trying to rush Wednesday into a deal

4) who the f wants to move to Glasgow?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blueform mac said:

Why this hatred of Celtic ? Surely if it's the political thing why were Rangers welcomed to Hillsborough when they have just the same in terms of ingrained bigotry. I do hope my club doesn't have bigots for supporters.

Refusing to wear (blood red ..as Celtic say )poppies on their shirts and hatred of anything English might be something to do with it !!

• Like 1

I really hope he stays with us. There have been some really kind comments on here wishing him well, which shows the affection he already has here.

Big club celtic, but in a mess and can see rangers dominating fir years there. He also has to remember scottish football outside the big 2 is like 3rd or 4th division here, so not sure its the right move at the moment.

A good season with us and hell get far better offers