Transfer Deadline Day

Chansiri will still be sleeping won't he ?  

Theres no way we'll be doing any business until tonight as he has to have the final word.

Im hoping our feeder club let us sign Deeney  plus a young hungry PL academy forward to play off him although canna suggest anyone.  

Still thing it will be Wickham though 😩 at the most. 

Not sure we need a left back if we continue to play same system as Sat as want to see Penney being given a run. It takes games to gain sharpness and he did okay last game making us more balanced.

Galvin makes a okay understudy so let's bundle all those Thai pound coins onto strikers

2 minutes ago, OwlerIT said:

Theres no way we'll be doing any business until tonight as he has to have the final word.

Im hoping our feeder club let us sign Deeney  plus a young hungry PL academy forward to play off him although canna suggest anyone.  

Not sure we need a left back if we continue to play same system as Sat as want to see Penney being given a run. It takes games to gain sharpness and he did okay last game making us more balanced.

Galvin makes a okay understudy so let's bundle all those Thai pound coins onto strikers

Thailand are ahead of us not behind, will be early evening there 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OwlerIT said:

Oh I'm wrong again it's 20:20 in Thai. 

Makes you wonder was Pulis promised funds when he came in? 

It’s pretty clear we’re in a dire financial situation, Pulis kept harking on about January being a big window - but it is now clear as day that spending in January was never going to be a possibility. 

Strange for Pulis to keep mentioning it at every press conference? Was he trying to force the chairman’s hand? Or was he promised things which DC couldn’t deliver when offered the job?

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

I mean if we sign anyone else .. a couple of players I'll be mildly happy/surprised

If we don't sign anyone I wouldn't be surprised ....

Says it all about the state of our club at the minute

The state of all clubs. We've signed more players than the majority of other championship clubs already 

Just now, Minton said:

The state of all clubs. We've signed more players than the majority of other championship clubs already 

But ours have been scraped from the bottom of the barrel plus most clubs already have a proper striker

Why didn’t Paul Cook have a pop back about DC ??  What’s he got to lose? Came across like he was sorry ? Contact  Didn’t go where he had hoped ?  

Maybe PC should ring DC if he still wants the job so much 

9 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Makes you wonder was Pulis promised funds when he came in? 

It’s pretty clear we’re in a dire financial situation, Pulis kept harking on about January being a big window - but it is now clear as day that spending in January was never going to be a possibility. 

Strange for Pulis to keep mentioning it at every press conference? Was he trying to force the chairman’s hand? Or was he promised things which DC couldn’t deliver when offered the job?

I think he was just trying to deflect criticism of how poor his results were. That they would be better in January. He said at one point, I cant ask any more of these, there is only so much you can squeeze out of them.... he was of course wrong as NT has proved.  

4 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Connor Wickham until the end of the season I’m certain of it. It just screams Wednesday last minute panic loan. 

Long term injury!

Not played since early September!

Yea, you could be bang on there, the Wednesday way innit?