Transfer Deadline Day

Need to tweet Att to see if his FM scouts he sent hunting for bargain bucket freebies have reported back. 

He probably forgot to uncheck the "currently injured" box again though

Edited by OwlerIT

52 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Is that why we got Marriott? He wouldn't strengthen our side? 

Derby are selling kids left right and centre for decent money as they’re struggling to pay the wages.

I personally think he’d have been recalled in January if they weren’t having issues. 

Imagine if we sent a player to Derby on loan and he fired them to safety at our own expense. Uproar. 

My excitement level is such that I’m as giddy as a kipper.

I can see us signing a back up keeper for Westwood, a left back, three centre backs as you can never have enough, another central midfielder, two wingers, and four strikers.

All agreeing deals at five minutes after the deadline has gone.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am at the point where I really don't care anymore.

We all know what we need, 2 strikers who can score goals in the championship, a full back who can play on the left and hopefully some goals and creativity in the center of midfield.

We then need Bannan, Lees, Reach and Shaw resigned to new deals.

We hopefully need Hunt, Penney, Urhoghide also resigned to longer deals and the later 2 sent out on loan, with FDB to get some valuable regular game time. 

But what will happens is next to nothing and we will get the excuses comes the end of the window.

Simply put if we do not sign a striker today it will cost DC at least £7m in loss income - that is how much the tv money reduces from championship to league one. Presumable he also will not be able to charge the prices he does for 3rd division football too.

• Haha 1