Transfer Deadline Day

DC is going to end up giving the managers job to NT because he can’t make his mind up who he wants.

We’ll have a relatively inexperienced manager, a squad with glaring weaknesses, 15 players out of contract, some will have already decided they don’t want to stay or realise they aren’t going to be offered a new deal plus the squad doesn’t know whether it will be paid in full from month to month.

We’re already in 23rd position & 4 points from safety. Without all the above this squad has shown on many occasions that it doesn’t have the stomach for a fight or determination to get a result from important matches.

Despite all of the above DC will genuinely be shocked when we get relegated & the value of his investment plummets even further.

But he’ll take solace because in his delusional world  it won’t be his or Paxo’s fault.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Big Jack said:

We are all relegated according to most on here. Love some of them to go and tell Hutch sure he will sort them out

so 'hutch' will keep us up?  whats his goalscoring record like?

im open minded about our chances but even the most optomistic fan can see were screwed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Markowski77 said:

When we are allowed back in the ground - can someone rip that pathetic banner down from the back of the KOP

Be interesting to see what the reaction is if we ever have to listen to the Thai National anthem over the tannoy again

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

so 'hutch' will keep us up?  whats his goalscoring record like?

im open minded about our chances but even the most optomistic fan can see were screwed.

Very few things are inevitable. We aren’t down yet. The players are just going to have to put a huge shift in and we’ll see what we can nick. 

• Like 1

As disappointing as tonight’s been,  although it was completely expected 

Posts all over about how were 100% relegated are absolutely embarrassing,  yes it’s gonna be a huge task but it was still gonna be a task regardless of a deadline day signing , let’s get a grip and not wave the white flags like a bunch of whiny girls just yet 

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Chansiri decides to sell us and bloody Paxo and his mates buy us :duntmatter:

Suspect he already has some investment, otherwise a man of his incompetence would have been sacked as an advisor years ago. 

They are fortunate we are in lockdown, neither should show their face in Sheffield again...probably more hated than Wilder. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

Very few things are inevitable. We aren’t down yet. The players are just going to have to put a huge shift in and we’ll see what we can nick. 

As i said i will remain open minded but ive seen more terrible performances in the last 12 months than in the last ten years..and it doesn't fill me with hope..especially as in most of those performances we havent looked like scoring..

14 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Lees , Bannan and Reach also allowed to run contracts out 

Literally have no squad left at end of season 

Our squad wlll be crap. These players will be going for free. How we haven't got a structure to sell and replace? It's like there's no concept to do things within timescale to benefit the football club. These players could have been sold and replaced with adequate quality. Look what happened with FF and Fletcher. We got nothing there. Wasn't Fulham after FF at one point and Fletcher was almost getting a move to France. But nothing ever gets engineered to benefit us as a playing business anymore. When is that Chairman ever going to answer some questions. And these local journalists need to start calling him out. Who have we brought in in the last three or four windows. These last two have been dire. And Toon fans bang on about Mike Ashley? 

• Like 2

Just now, HIGHERSTATE said:

As i said i will remain open minded but ive seen more terrible performances in the last 12 months than in the last ten years..and it doesn't fill me with hope..especially as in most of those performances we havent looked like scoring..

I agree entirely. Faint hope rather than expectation. 

• Like 1