Transfer Deadline Day

3 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

We don’t need anyone. 

Rhodes Marriott Paterson Windass Reach. 5 strikers. 

Thompson said we had 6 the other day didn't he, think you've left out Kachunga. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Remember that the likes of Barry Bannan are also watching this transfer deadline day to see if we have any activity and new faces coming in...

If you were Barry Bannan would you sign a new contract with us any time soon regardless of what happens in the next 2 hours? I was shocked the last time he signed. 

What a horror show our transfer business in the last window was. 

7/8 new players in and only Dunkley in my opinion has improved us. And he’s hardly played many games.

What the fizz is wrong with this club. Need reinforcements this window to make up for the mess we made last time. But clearly there’s absolutely no money. Worrying.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

What a horror show our transfer business in the last window was. 

7/8 new players in and only Dunkley in my opinion has improved us. And he’s hardly played many games.

What the fizz is wrong with this club. Need reinforcements this window to make up for the mess we made last time. But clearly there’s absolutely no money. Worrying.

Sensing your not happy, just a hunch.

• Haha 1

Attacking players we signed Windass, Kachunga, Paterson. I’d much rather we kept Fletcher, Nuhiu and Winnall.

Rather have Kieran Lee than Izzy Brown.

We have actually had to go back to sign Hutchinson because we didn’t replace him. 

Absolute clusterfoook. Needed to sign a proper centre forward who can hold it up and link play. A replacement for Nuhiu and Fletch - we still haven’t got one. How have we let this happen.

lol

• Like 8
  • Love 1