Transfer Deadline Day

Just now, malek said:

They are really doing well with a modest budget they have available. Dike is certainly worth gambling on and Woodrow, Mowatt, Styles and RB they signed from MK Dons were all very clever signings. 

I’ve always said there are plenty of decent players out there for our budget, but you have to show a little imagination, and look beyond Cardiff and Wigan

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, malek said:

They are really doing well with a modest budget they have available. Dike is certainly worth gambling on and Woodrow, Mowatt, Styles and RB they signed from MK Dons were all very clever signings. 

I'm surprised more MLS players haven't moved over with their league being suspended till April. Dike's teammate Chris Meuller would have been an excellent signing for us. 

Just now, malek said:

Our dealing in this transfer window looks as competent as that showed in Sunderland Till I Die. Not that we will overspend on very average player, but that our incopetence will cost us dearly. 

Will Grigg is valued at £1m, Wigan want £2m, Sunderland paid £3m. 

Genius. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Didn’t expect any loans or permanent signings. Understandable given what’s been going on over the last 10 months or so.

Best way out of our current predicament is to build a siege mentality, have a close knit group and all the senior players stand up. I don’t see any mileage in a change of manager at this juncture either. Think it would upset the group. 

• Like 3

Really quiet last hour and still no mention of Shaw and Grant 🤞

English Football League

19:00: Scott Wootton [Plymouth - Wigan] Loan

19:00: Luke Matheson [Wolves - Ipswich] Loan

18:51: Josh Andrews [Birmingham - Harrogate] Loan

18:30: Ryan Broom [Peterborough - Burton] Loan

15 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

He's been in bed 3 hours.

7 hours in front of us.

Wonder if he's set his alarm for 06:00 to see what's happened.

ive got a feeling he left his battery out of his alarm as a punishment to anyone criticising him on twicher 

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

So if indeed we don’t make any signings today does it conform we are either under an embargo or Chansiri has ran out of money? 

Hard to say!  It could be that we on edge and can't make any signings. If that is case then I wish he would say! Think fans would be more understanding.

• Like 1