Transfer Deadline Day

2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

If my aunt has gonads she’d be my uncle. 

I know it's not relevant to the topic, but in the interests of biological accuracy, I think it's worth pointing out that women have gonads too (their ovaries).

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I didn’t expect us to sign anyone but I still can’t help but feel disappointed we aren’t doing something to give ourselves the best chance of staying up. 

Gonna be a tough task to just stay up, without signing a striker or two. Defensively seem solid but we need wins, not enough goals or creativity in the team, will be our undoing along with short term thinking and terrible running of the club. 

16 minutes ago, Travolski said:

Yep, hopefully we will see that diffrence in transfers at begging of next season if were still in championship, can work a more sustainable model. Glad we have a new recruitment team thow, abdi/rhodes gota be some of worst signings we've made.

Abdi was never given a proper chance. Like so many he arrived full of promise and the club quickly destroyed his promise and refused to play him. I remember when lukai was manager and adbi got himself fit and ready to play. At the last minute Lukai (or whatever he was called) announced at a press conference that Abdi couldn't play due to something being stuck in his eye. Three months later it was still stuck in his eye. 

This kind of nonsense could only happen with someone like Chansiri in charge. 

When garbage like Patterson and Nuihi get picked ahead of Rhodes as they have, then it only illustrates the level of insanity that has prevailed at the club since Chansiri started deciding who plays for the team. 

We have continually signed players and refused to play them. 

Remember Emanuelson? Of course not. He was at the club for a full season and made his debut in the very last match of the season. 

Why sign these players when Chansiri has absolutely no intention of allowing them to be used properly. 

Guest whowantstoberich
4 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

When garbage like Patterson and Nuihi get picked ahead of Rhodes as they have,

BECAUSE BOTH ARE TEN TIMES BETTER THAN RHODES

5 minutes ago, Themagiccap said:

Barnsley sign forward Daryl Dike on loan from Orlando in the MLS with an option to purchase, former MLS rookie of the year. Good pick up 

They are really doing well with a modest budget they have available. Dike is certainly worth gambling on and Woodrow, Mowatt, Styles and RB they signed from MK Dons were all very clever signings.