Transfer Deadline Day

2 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Have you stopped to think we may not be chasing anyone at all. There are plenty players would come on fantasy manager. Id stick to playing that.

WTF. Posts like this make zero sense.

We desperately need a striker and possibly a left back. 

I sincerely hope we haven’t wasted an entire window by not even looking despite our precarious position. 

• Like 1

Is the fax machine warmed up and ready, the well known North Korean international Foo Kin No Wun is in talks.

on the Grant links, it would be another blow to lose him, I see the fault in this next sentence but well run clubs get their player s to sign an extension before going out on loan....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

WTF. Posts like this make zero sense.

We desperately need a striker and possibly a left back. 

I sincerely hope we haven’t wasted an entire window by not even looking despite our precarious position. 

If we don't sign at least a striker/goal scorer then I fear the worst.

8 minutes ago, Travolski said:

No chance, I bet you alot of teams join the wages paid late stuff or are doing currently, it's more the fact of balancing books and paper trail than not having the money to pay them, in all honesty they should have suspended the ffp untill the pandemic was over atleast, the prem will never allow that to happen thow sadly

But I am not hearing of any other teams other than Derby who are in the middle of a takeover not paying their players on time.

FFP or P&S as it now is, is there to stop teams over spending and going beyond their means, DC may not like it but its a system that works, it may be being abuse by those with parachute payments, but how is that any different from a football club getting around the losses rules by selling its ground to a company ultimately owned by its chairman. Until the EFL close the loop holes then these things can happen.

I am pretty sure also that as long as teams can show what the losses from the pandemic are, they are allowed the losses for FFP for this season and last but as we have not bothered to file our financial information for the season before last we cannot use that excuse either.

8 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Have we any money to spend ?

The thing is should we get relegated to league one we will be at least £7m worse off with the reduction of tv money alone.

If it costs us a million to bring in a striker on loan and he scores the goals to keep us in the division we are actually £6m better off than getting relegated because we cannot score enough goals.

But as well all know our chairman does not look at what will be the effect next season, from his action in this season, or we would not have released all of our strikers and replaced them with midfielders who cannot score.

Just now, room0035 said:

The thing is should we get relegated to league one we will be at least £7m worse off with the reduction of tv money alone.

If it costs us a million to bring in a striker on loan and he scores the goals to keep us in the division we are actually £6m better off than getting relegated because we cannot score enough goals.

But as well all know our chairman does not look at what will be the effect next season, from his action in this season, or we would not have released all of our strikers and replaced them with midfielders who cannot score.

yes completely agree, Chansiri doesn’t look long term, no long term plans whatsoever. 

Just now, room0035 said:

Agree you are talking logically ,But we are talking Paxo and the rest of the clown recruitment team