Transfer Deadline Day

Just now, torryowl said:

You think hutch is a bottom of the barrel player?......he looked pretty good to me on saturday

Yep I'm happy Hutch is back and hope we continue to play him in a back three. 

Thanks for the clueless Monk that froze him out just after being 3rd.

Green is definitely from the bottom of the barrel with no club since July and a lot of match sharpness.

2 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Why's that? Because they have proper structure in place and good communication between players and those running club.

Swfc have a power gap and everything going through someone on other side of the world

Because the club structure is Chansiri - Club Secretary - Manager. 

Madness. 

Just now, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Why's that? Because they have proper structure in place and good communication between players and those running club.

Swfc have a power gap and everything going through someone on other side of the world

Apparently we have offerd a dof position recently, so I'm guessing were actively looking for one. Dont get me wrong I think chansiri can be a div at times, but the wages thing isnt a wensday only problem was my point, people just unhappy with chansiri so pushing tittle tattle storys to the press is my guess

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

That’s alright then. As long as we aren’t the only club we can excuse our spectacular full from grace since 2017.

I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that your opinion that we are the least attractive prospect in the league is just your opinion. It happens to be the same opinion as my porcine friends have. I just disagree with them, as I do with you and believe it to be not true.  

Just now, OwlerIT said:

Yep I'm happy Hutch is back and hope we continue to play him in a back three. 

Thanks for the clueless Monk that froze him out just after being 3rd.

Green is definitely from the bottom of the barrel with no club since July and a lot of match sharpness.

Pre injury and the time off, we wouldnt have been able to afford him, so he may be past his best or could become the player he once was and we cash in, was a good move green I think tbh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that your opinion that we are the least attractive prospect in the league is just your opinion. It happens to be the same opinion as my porcine friends have. I just disagree with them, as I do with you and believe it to be not true.  

In my opinion its the truth.

Very strange I have to explain this to you on a forum.

Anyway let’s move on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Who would you consider worse clubs to go to?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Travolski said:

Pre injury and the time off, we wouldnt have been able to afford him, so he may be past his best or could become the player he once was and we cash in, was a good move green I think tbh

Here's hoping but he is definitely not up to speed yet only time will tell how long it takes

We are three points from safety with glaring gaps in the team. Other clubs are making signings, we’re missing out on strikers. 

So how are we not the least attractive proposition in the league? Surely if we were these players who have made moves over the past few days - at least one of them would have joined Wednesday? 

• Like 1

Just now, OwlerIT said:

Here's hoping but he is definitely not up to speed yet only time will tell how long it takes

Hes defiently not were he needs to be, but that cheeky chip and jump to try and get over those two players the otherday let me know hes still got it mentally, hope he kicks on when fit so we can cash in at some point

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

We are three points from safety with glaring gaps in the team. Other clubs are making signings, we’re missing out on strikers. 

So how are we not the least attractive proposition in the league? Surely if we were these players who have made moves over the past few days - at least one of them would have joined Wednesday? 

maybe we have got better players lined up :tango:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Ok let's here the list of players we are seriously in for, rather than speculation and rumour.Oh and I thought you were definite that Shaw was off to Celtic after turning down a derisory offer.

1 minute ago, Big Jack said:

Ok let's here the list of players we are seriously in for, rather than speculation and rumour.Oh and I thought you were definite that Shaw was off to Celtic after turning down a derisory offer.

Are you happy with no reinforcements? Confident the lads we got will pull together and see us through?

Whats Liam Shaw got to do with anything? The fact that we’ve even opened the door for Celtic to speak to him is bonkers. 

• Like 3