Chesterfield

58 minutes ago, markowl said:

Christ.

Even Chesterfield fans having a pop.

Things really are bad aren't they?

They're just getting a bit giddy because they've beaten a few plumbers and school teachers and are now half way up a tinpot league. Their the one local team I'm confident we'll never be as bad as.

On 10/03/2021 at 18:09, Bluke_Spirewalker said:

Ha ha yes I agree, all a bit cringey.  Reasonably deserved though, the results are happening and promotion is a definite possibility.  Perhaps you have some idea of when SWFC plan on plugging the hole in your own sinking ship? 😉

Oddly enough I haven't seen any such giddy posts since they've lost to Maidenhead and Sutton and dropped back to 15th. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

Fun fact, I've seen the Chesterfield manager play about 50 games of football.

Thus endeth my pointless contribution to the thread.

How can that have been fun?

3 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

They're in the Nationwide League play off quarter final today against Notts County.

Had a brilliant end to the season and surged up the table. I'd like to see them back in the football league.

It's possible we could be playing them in the same division the season after next. What a prospect.

2 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

It's possible we could be playing them in the same division the season after next. What a prospect.

I hope that's not because Chesterfield have failed in their promotion attempts and we've been relegated relegated to the National League to join them.

Then again anything is possible