Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

 

 

media.media.7984af16-9375-4828-8da6-f06c4a93ebf7.original1024.jpg.0d95dbf68bcf53ea5656166eb1aa3ef3.jpg

 


I hope his assistant has the initials AT. Will be a good photo opportunity seeing them both standing next to Chansiri in their training tops.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Haha 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, twolaptops said:

Wednesday Manager was on his bucket list ????

 

Next rung on his ladder. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't see Chansiri paying for backroom staff. It will be a case of work with what you got.

Let me introduce you to Bully.

What an absolute poo show.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The last season or so was bad enough

 

The last weeks were difficult

 

The last couple of days are unbearable... 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So we're taking the word of "football agent" Leo Fortune-West's Twitter as gospel then?  He's only tweeted twice in the last 4 years then suddenly pops up with this. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:


I hope his assistant has the initials AT. Will be a good photo opportunity seeing them both standing next to Chansiri in their training tops.

 

Post of the day, - in fact post of the decade!  Truly made me laugh out loud!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

Can’t see any of those getting work permits so that leaves Coleman 😂

 

travel ban between Wales and England - although he's currently in a B&B in Newport waiting DC to put some money on his card so he can pay the bridge toll - DC told him he's looking into to it, and won't be long... 

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Animis said:

 

travel ban between Wales and England - although he's currently in a B&B in Newport waiting DC to put some money on his card so he can pay the bridge toll - DC told him he's looking into to it, and won't be long... 

 

He’ll even send a taxi to pick him up.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kevan said:

 

Post of the day, - in fact post of the decade!  Truly made me laugh out loud!

Just had another thought.

 

Is there any manager with the initials CU we could bring in to help Neil Thompson?

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, alanharper said:

So we're taking the word of "football agent" Leo Fortune-West's Twitter as gospel then?  He's only tweeted twice in the last 4 years then suddenly pops up with this. 

Hold on we took the word of an alleged shareholder 2 weeks ago as gospel lol 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...