Celtic agree personal terms with Liam Shaw

It’s embarrassing this from the club they want to be ashamed of theirselves 

I don’t care what offer was on the table 

1) allowing the contract to run down is poor 

2) not being able to negotiate a deal with a life long deal breaking into the club 

I’m not giving any excuses he could have been offered 20 times more and been offered European football our club as still messed it up 

as far as club disasters goes it’s another on the list of very many 

really wish chansiri will take responsibility and proper ownership of our clubs affairs and appoint the right people to now manage us out of tragectory of even more failure or at least come clean and make accountable what can only be looked at as woeful and damaging advise his personal advisor is giving him

he says we damage the club on social media the man is making us a laughing stock 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, fpowl said:

he says we damage the club on social media the man is making us a laughing stock 

This is the sad thing,  owls fans are actually brilliant but you wouldn’t know it if you heard our owner talking.

Its a bit like Adele getting a new manager who tells the world she can’t sing and books her a tour of Butlins gigs 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Its a bit like Adele getting a new manager who tells the world she can’t sing and books her a tour of Butlins gigs 

That's more like shooting your bolt five years early...

Another sorry mess isn't it. 

I'm certain the kid would have stayed if we weren't such a complete joke, run by an absolute moron. 

People can turn their nose up at the SPL and so on, but it was an absolute no brainer for the lad to take the chance given our current situation.