DC or Administration

13 minutes ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

If the club goes into administration, DC will still own the stadium. And we all know he’s like a big baby when challenged, so who knows what would happen...

But there is no problem him owning the stadium according to some folk on here.....

• Like 2

look at coventry look at many other clubs owners can ruin clubs . im struggling to see how the club will survive , im also struggling to see how we can avoid dropping into league 2 , and thirdly im struggling to think we wont even have a ground to play at . we are probably going to get slaughtered on the pitch today just to round off yet another dark day at swfc

1 hour ago, Siggijonsson said:

A bit of a worse case scenario but if DC chose to walk away there is absolutely no guarantee a new (mega-rich) owner could be found who would pay the debts or the on going costs of running the club. Therefore given a straight chose what would you prefer:

1. DC to continue (and the chaos this may continue to entail)

2. Administration (and all this may entail - relegation, fire sale of assets etc, think Wigan and Bolton)

Struggling to see what we can sell. We'd be like Jonny taking his Windows 98 laptop to the pawnbroker in Cobra Kai.

Guest Grandad

If the club went into Admin the £3m a year for 30 years stadium lease to Chansiri would be null and void.

I'd happily groundshare with Rotherham for a couple of years til we build a new one in the gap between Shalesmoor and Hillsborough and leave him to rot in his empty stadium

Administration.  There will always be a Wednesday in some form.  We need to get rid of Chansiri.

Administration would also give a better understanding how death eaters like Stuffing Balls have been sucking the life out of the club.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There's a pandemic so I get its more difficult but you lot need to organise re getting Chansiri out.   

Form a movement.... Give it a fancy name... Time to Sell Chansiri or something.   Count members, make it public. 

If allowed, hire a projector thing and get Time to go Chansiri lit up on the stand opposite old Charlie browns. Let him see that. 

Think of other stuff. Even with restrictions I am sure there are options. 

You are just letting it happen atm and it amazes me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Admin 100% and get this stupid, arrogant fûçking prïčk out of our club. He’s taken 5 years to destroy something that had existed for 150, I absolutely despise him. 

He’s a cancer on this club and every day he remains as owner means more infestation from him and his cronies and kills more of the club. 

I don’t care if we go out of business as long as it means the back of Chansiri and Paxo..... there will always be a Wednesday in one form or another. I’d just go and watch them regardless of where they played or what tier of the pyramid they would be in. People need to stop being such püssiès about it. 

look at it this way.... we’ve always had a hard core of 11-16k even if a third of that turned up to support a Phoenix Club in the lower tiers the fan base would mean the club would be a real force and back in the EFL in no time. 

As far as I’m concerned the sooner we get The Wednesday AFC started, the better. 

#ChansiriOut

#LoveWednesdayHateChansiri

• Love 2

50 minutes ago, Spookone said:

Not sure that would be wise in the current climate - Sheffield may become a one team city, and none of us want that!

NEVER NEVER EVER will it become a one club city. Chansiri out and we will rise again. Churchill said we will never surrender. UTO FTB AWAWAWAW. 

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It’s his stadium which is the worrying thing. We might not even have a home if he was to move on. 

Can see him knocking it down in the long run. 

It's not his stadium he's used it as collateral if he doesn’t keep up with the payments he looses it. 

I'm going to pose this question in here & in the DC Admin thread;

What does DC, or anybody connected with him, gain from our situation getting worse? Meaning, if he knows what he is doing & who he is working with, isn't improving anything, why not do something different?

And if he was to walk away, who takes over? He won't find a buyer. What's the end game?