Wednesday - V - Preston OMDT

I - player viewing.   

196 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be paying to watch today's game?

• YES -
    • NO -

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/01/21 at 15:40

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

No striker again, Jordan Rhodes what is wrong with him, why is he never in the team.

I can only assume we are playing 4-5-1 unless Bannan a central midfielder is playing on the right wing. When we have 2 wingers on the bench.

Give me the job, no coaching skill, no badges if you don't include my owls and scouts badges yet I could coach and run this team better. We might even get a few goals and points too.

Rhodes is useless, we would be weaker with him in the side. If he was half useful (he isn't) he's need a big man with him but we don't have one.

You might pick a better side but so could my cat. It's not difficult. To pick that team you would need to be a young lad with not much football knowledge or someone who really has no clue. I suppose it depends on who's turn it is this week.

Brown made a mistake, if he'd dressed up as a golden elephant he might have got a game.

Playing Panic by The Smiths pre kick off at the stadium 

That will get the lads inspired 

As long as the don't play Money by Pink Floyd 

Hey remember that time we beat them 3-1 at home & Lewis McGugan scored from the car park. Great day. If we don’t win today, I’ll be advising DC to get McGugan back in midfield, he’s available & would be cheap.
Don’t bother stealing this idea & advising him before I do, that would be unprofessional. He hates that & he might not take your advice again