I - player viewing.   

196 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be paying to watch today's game?

• YES -
    • NO -

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/01/21 at 15:40

5 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Is the game on ifollow??

Not in my house it ain't. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Watto said:

That's cause he hasn't deserved a start in what I've seen so far 

not even made bench ,so think he must be well angry . but agree he has done nothing . he might be ok in a good team not in a team whats got the 24th worst stats in the league. 

Things are looking quite bleak at Snoots Manor. Difficult to say how the players will react to all this unprofessionalism with cash flow - or dare I say "cash no". This club of ours is so strange.. and when you think things cannot go any more weird, they do.

Unfortunately I'm betting on a 0-1 loss this time, I just don't think our morale is high enough to scrape a fighting win out of this one. I still hope I'm wrong or the safe places will start getting too far from us.

We're due a good hiding here. We have more out and out strikers and wingers on the bench, what's that about? The defence is weak and no quality going forward. 4-0 Preston

Drives me around the bend this club. Thompson obviously wants to go back u23's

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Looking for a positive....

at least Preston will be in the dark about formation, because I haven’t a clue and I watch every minute of every game.

Kachunga RW in a 451?

I'm thinking 4-3-2-1 wih Reach and Kachunga behind Paterson. 

Bannan, Pelupessy and Hutch behind them.

I mean, it's a great formation if you have excellent technicians used to zipping the ball about, quick , cute give and goes and slide rule passes. 

But we haven't. So I hope I'm wrong. 

If we do line up like that then Brown should be in one of the advanced roles. IMO.

But really. After midweek. ...

I hope we just go 4-4-2 and play Kachunga with Paterson. 

I'm not sure we have the guide to score goals any other way. 

*Slaps self in face*

Get a grip man! FFS.  Pull yourself out if this self pity. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Kachunga is a RW

It’s been that long since I’ve seen him I’d forgot lol

I can only assume that either half the players are injured/sick or they have withdrawn their labour because that is a desperately bad side to put out when you are fighting for your life in a relegation battle.

There are 5 players on the bench who would improve the side. We might bring them on later but by that time it could well be too late.

1 minute ago, Dylan93 said:

We're due a good hiding here. We have more out and out strikers and wingers on the bench, what's that about? The defence is weak and no quality going forward. 4-0 Preston

Drives me around the bend this club. Thompson obviously wants to go back u23's

like many times in the past it often takes that for somet to happen although i doubt it'd have any affect on DC 

Is Thompson picking numbers out of a hat why is Urhoghide at Centre back when we have Borner on the bench.

I predict a lot of goals just not for us.

No striker again, Jordan Rhodes what is wrong with him, why is he never in the team.

I can only assume we are playing 4-5-1 unless Bannan a central midfielder is playing on the right wing. When we have 2 wingers on the bench.

Give me the job, no coaching skill, no badges if you don't include my owls and scouts badges yet I could coach and run this team better. We might even get a few goals and points too.

I hope we don't line up in a 4-2-3-1 with that line up.

Two cloggers sat in front of the defence that won't be able to link up whatsoever. Bannan playing in a role where he looks lost. It'll soon turn into a 4-5-1 with Paterson totally isolated.

Perhaps we'll go 3-4-3 or 3-5-2, with Hutchinson in the back line?

Who knows....whichever way we line up, it's a negative, turgid team selection. I can see Preston dominating the game, we'll be passive and struggle to build any meaningful possession.

Hope I'm wrong.

• Like 1

Great OMDT as ever M'Lud.

Struggling to have any enthusiasm for The Wednesday at the mo to be honest, it's all a bit meh...

But it's matchday and as ever I want a Wednesday win, so more in hope than expectation - 1-0 Wednesday win - Urhoghide to turn the tide...

And is "Banging out a quick tweet" a euphemism or not?

• Like 1