Wednesday - V - Preston OMDT

I - player viewing.   

196 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be paying to watch today's game?

• YES -
    • NO -

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/01/21 at 15:40

It really is true that were someone to ask what's our style of play, I couldn't answer them. Apart from garbage, we don't have a way of doing things. It just looks  made up as we go.

Just now, OwlerIT said:

Just no urgency in the team at all, its like a mid table end of season game and not one we should be scrapping for our lives

I don’t think it’s that, I think collectively they’re just not good enough to do anything offensively at all.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Miffed said:

You need to be careful mate, people have  been threatened with physical violence for suggesting such things in the past 

I know, the Bannan fanclub can be quite volatile at times. 

No disputing his talent, but he never seems to read the game particularly well. 

There's a time and a place to do stupid backheels and flicks - and it's not nil nil in the first half. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, WhiteOwl91 said:

I don’t think it’s that, I think collectively they’re just not good enough to do anything offensively at all.

Oh, I don't know, I find them pretty offensive. 

• Haha 3

Just now, WhiteOwl91 said:

That's it. It's definitely a quality issue. Being absolutely turd can make you look like you are trying NOTHING even if you are. 

• Like 1

We get the ball and have no clue how to keep the ball, build attacks and keep pressure on. The movement when we have the ball is shocking. It all comes down to coaching and I just dont see what they practice on the training pitch!