How do we protest in a lockdown?

2 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

I’m sadly feeling something of a hypocrite because Mrs Bonvin wanted to get our two youngest grandsons a Wednesday kit each for their birthdays, so I’ve ordered them from the online shop. I did try and convince her that we shouldn’t be giving any money to the current regime but she was insistent.

How sad is that, I shouldn’t feel bad for getting them a kit should I? They’ll look absolutely gorgeous (I’m biased, I know) but the thought of having given money to Chansiri is grating on me, and that’s what it’s come to.  I’m not buying something any more from the club I follow and which I want my grandsons to follow. I’m buying from a complete and utter buffoon who wouldn’t care if there wasn’t a club for my grandsons to follow any more.

Similar here. My 7yo daughter isn’t particularly into football but has had a kit every year since she was born. She asked for one at Christmas and I thought no, I’ll persuade her to get something else. 

There’s been little joy involved in following Wednesday in the last 4 years, and not an awful lot in the last 20 let’s be honest, and what little is left is being systematically eroded by the Chansiri regime. 

The almost daily torrent of negative news surrounding the club is quite something to behold at the moment. I wouldn’t want my kids dragged into that embarrassment and disappointment.

I might feel differently if I thought it would change eventually but at the moment I think the end of SWFC is looking far more likely than Chansiri changing his behaviour or some saviour appearing over the horizon 

• Like 1

I think social media is the way forward. I’ve see lots of people relying to everything the club posts on Twitter with the Chansiri Out picture..... me included. 

I also think we should all be using the hashtags:

#ChansiriOut

#LoveWednesdayHateChansiri

Get these trending and embarrass the ćùnt. 

5 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

Spot on.

He's already got their money.

The only fans who could make a difference are those who pay on the day.

I'm a pay on the dayer, if and when we are allowed back into Hillsborough, I won't be putting anymore money into the club while he's still here. 

1 hour ago, Spuddy01 said:

I'm a pay on the dayer, if and when we are allowed back into Hillsborough, I won't be putting anymore money into the club while he's still here. 

You mean you wont pay £40 on the door to watch us draw 1-1 with Gillingham? 

We don't need fans like you 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Put a definitive list together of things that have happened under Chansiri's tenure

A date, then what happened on that date

A long full definitive list

If we ever get a new owner, we should do this from day one... so it’s nice and clear, good or bad.