How do we protest in a lockdown?

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Put a definitive list together of things that have happened under Chansiri's tenure

A date, then what happened on that date

A long full definitive list

Then publish it and share it to high heaven 

No spin, no hype, no bias, just pure facts - date and what happened on that date

That would be the ultimate protest in every way possble

Full list, as you say, and then we have a whip round to take out full page ads in the major newspapers and their online offerings.

• Haha 1

The problem is with Wednesday any talk of protest always gets laughed at by certain sections of the fanbase and never gets taken seriously. When all it is is hurting fans doing what they can to show their displeasure. If you don’t want to join in that’s fine, but don’t mock other fans for wanting to get their voice heard.

My suggestion would be a boycott on ifollow. Social media blackout during a matchday. Be difficult to organise but it’s just a suggestion. 

Will probably get laughed at that but there you go. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I suggest we all throw a tantrum in our living rooms, waving our arms around, throwing things and preferably ripping our pyjama tops from our torsos. We should video them, post them and vote for whose was the best hab dabs. Then we should turn to social media and rant like ********.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Put a definitive list together of things that have happened under Chansiri's tenure

A date, then what happened on that date

A long full definitive list

Then publish it and share it to high heaven 

No spin, no hype, no bias, just pure facts - date and what happened on that date

That would be the ultimate protest in every way possble

The single, most significant act,  would be for people to start asking for their credit card companies to charge the club back for their 2020/21 season tickets. I'd say there's a legitimate case for a refund.

I'm convinced this would rattle Chansiri more than anything else.

What reaction it would get, I'm not sure, but if people want to make a noise, this could be the way to do it.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The problem is with Wednesday any talk of protest always gets laughed at by certain sections of the fanbase and never gets taken seriously. When all it is is hurting fans doing what they can to show their displeasure. If you don’t want to join in that’s fine, but don’t mock other fans for wanting to get their voice heard.

My suggestion would be a boycott on ifollow. Social media blackout during a matchday. Be difficult to organise but it’s just a suggestion. 

Will probably get laughed at that but there you go. 

I think those days have gone. If we go into L1 next season's environment at Hillsborough will be very toxic - not just tutting-at-Pelupessy-at-another-stray-pass level.

Social media campaign is the best option at the moment and taking this Nationally if possible - once the accounts come out, there should be a ramping up of noise, which Maguire et al would get behind.

• Thanks 1