Would You Settle For Relegation If It Got Shut Of Chansiri?

My first choice would be for Chansiri to change and for us to stay up.

But if Chansiri won't change, or more likely can't change for reasons which are as yet unclear to us, then yes.

The current system is untenable, and if relegation is what is required to purge it, then so be it.

4 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Yes, he’s been a bloody disaster since day 1. He’s taken our club backwards by years and years. 

Hasn’t got a bloody clue but doubtless will take us down and hang around.

Its being so cheerful that keeps yer going.    By the way hows that Job bloke you were comforting ?

• Haha 1

No.

Replacing Chansiri is one thing, but how can we be certain that whoever takes the reigns afterwards will have all the right characteristics and know how? It’s not like there is a panel of supporters running interviews. As it stands chansiri owns the club and if someone makes him an offer he can’t refuse then it’s simple as that. 

We shouldn’t just accept relegation. With some big names likely to leave between now and end of the season for whom we will get no sell on value (Bannan/Reach etc) we will have to abide by even tighter finance restrictions meaning that if someone does come in we will have virtually no money to spend. 

I agree chansiri is not fit to run the club, but sometimes you need to be careful what you wish for. I would say the grass isn’t always greener, but thanks to DCs investment in Desso I doubt it will be lol 

I would take 1 year in League 1 if it meant that ownership changed. However, you never know what is coming next and as unbelievable as it may seem it could be worse. Also given what we know/assume about DC and his stubbornness can anyone realistically see him taking a bath on selling the club. His losses would be huge and I am sure he has (maybe mistaken) belief he can turn this around.

I fear relegation will not change the ownership, it will take staying up to do that and that is looking increasingly unlikely

5 minutes ago, Minesapint said:

I would take 1 year in League 1 if it meant that ownership changed. However, you never know what is coming next and as unbelievable as it may seem it could be worse. Also given what we know/assume about DC and his stubbornness can anyone realistically see him taking a bath on selling the club. His losses would be huge and I am sure he has (maybe mistaken) belief he can turn this around.

I fear relegation will not change the ownership, it will take staying up to do that and that is looking increasingly unlikely

Absolutely

Even if he gave away the club, it would take a stupid amount of money to service the losses. Plus with covid, I can't see many people wanting to buy a league one club, who doesn't own its stadium, and having to sink money I to a black hole. That's even before investing in the playing squad. 

You'd have to find some really stupid rich people to do it. I mean proper thick. What's more than likely is we end up with a firm who have no money, and we ceast to exist. 

I can handle the team being a load of $hit , I have watched us for over 50 years , I am kind of immune to it, and have accepted that we are going to be relegated.

What I cant handle is what Chansiri is doing to the fabric , foundations and the good name of this club that me , my Dad , my Grandad and great Grandad have followed all over the country , through precious little thick and a $hit load of thin.

It F***in hurts !!!!!!!!!!!!..................hurts that we are an embarrassment , hurts that we are a laughing stock , hurts that we are merely a footnote these days , and more than anything it hurts that there is worse to come  (why do you think he is only offering short term deals ? )

We are f***ed , well and truly...............................and i just pray that someone will put us out of misery and buy him out so that starting next season in league 1 on minus 12 points wont seem quite so bad.

• Like 2

We should go into administration and take the 12 points hit now ..... we are going down anyway ... don’t want to start next season on minus 12 in league one .....We deserve to be relegated ... we are a corrupt.. dis honest ..badly run football club .... and our fan base still thinks Barnsley..Rotherham ..Doncaster are tinpot clubs .. that we should get an easy 3 points against.....Every club in the championship and leagues 1/2 probably are more transparent and better youth / scouting systems than ours.....We have to somehow get chansiri/ paxo out( administration I’m afraid...chansiri will take a hit financially but he deserves too...he’s a disaster).... then lick out wounds and come back as a more honest fan friendly club ...the fans will flock back when a new momentum starts rolling us back up