Would You Settle For Relegation If It Got Shut Of Chansiri?

I don’t see how we get shut of him.

He’s already sold the family silver, we have charges and loans to 3rd parties all over the shop.

Unless he somehow gifts back the stadium we are going imploding and there won’t be much left in the ashes 

10 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Yep, I think I probably would.

Christ only knows who he'd sell to but I'd be willing to take the risk.

I would happily pay top dollar for my season ticket next year even if we were in the 1st Div if it meant Chansiri was history !!!

How on earth is DC going to deal with L1 on a personal, financial and pride level.

He'll spin a myth about COVID's still rife in Thailand long after it's disappeared, and can't travel.

Imagine him sat in the Directors box at Fleetwood on a Tuesday evening. Actually, this thought should at least accelerate his efforts to sell up.

• Like 1

It will get incredibly messy all this. 

DC won’t go - he’s too stubborn. He said he wants to pass it on to his son. He will watch us burn.  His expensive hobby has failed and we’ll soon become an old toy he no longer wants to play with. Then the worst part is he owns the ground. It’s all his. We’re looking at another Coventry situation.

Honestly if we can come out of the Chansiri era still having a club I will be amazed. This guy operates on a level which makes absolutely no sense. I can’t work out his decision making or thought process one bit. It’s gonna get ugly. 

• Like 6