39 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

It’s almost as if he’s 1/4 the player of Bannan.... which probably is why he gets paid 1/4 of Bannan! You gets what you pay for!

£ for £ he offers better value than an awful lot of our squad. 

Exactly most on here will say how terrible he. How he will never cut it in league one. ( we may find out next season that he easily will) Yet they expect him to be playing passes like Bannan every game. And when he doesn't they get proper angry with him. Its a bit like moaning about a right back because he never scores. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Completely different player today. 

Absolutely nobody can say he didn’t have a good game - got some important challenges in and played some decent balls forward today

Nowhere near his biggest fan, but he was solid. Quite like the Pelupessy Luongo and Bannan trio - with Lees Hutch and Urhoghide at back, they dealt with everything for the last 10/15 - I think that’s pretty solid base.

• Like 5

He had a good game and has had a few decent games this season. I think he is a much improved player. I wouldn’t expect him to be a starter in a top half Championship side (which we clearly aren’t) but he is now an asset more often than he’s a liability! Players get more confident when they play more. He even made some actual decent passes today! 

• Like 1

He's not the best but unlike alot of the players in this league, he's always fit and gives his all on the field. 

Never struck me as a money grabber and never hear about him causing any drama. 

To me his confidence is what's stopping him from being a decent squad player for most championship teams 

On 28/01/2021 at 09:35, pazowl55 said:

Exactly most on here will say how terrible he. How he will never cut it in league one. ( we may find out next season that he easily will) Yet they expect him to be playing passes like Bannan every game. And when he doesn't they get proper angry with him. Its a bit like moaning about a right back because he never scores. 

Once every ten years! Dreadful!

• Haha 1