Coventry- V- Wednesday omdt

Thompson till the end of the season?   

342 members have voted

1. 1. Would you give Thompson till the end of the season?

• YES- we're picking up results and that's all that matter at the minute.
    • NO- We need the new man in ASAP

Our quality was in our forwards, even when Carlos was here.

That's where the money was invested.

We were never great at the back even then, for instance, which is why Carlos covered up.

That quality is now gone.

Stick FF, Hooper and Fletcher up front tonight and we'd win.

I like NT as a coach a manager he is not. We are a league 1 team next season so let's bring in a manger who can build a team for the pub league. Absolute laughing stock we are with our owner in charge. How gave things got this bad. Still I will support my team in the conference which may happen in a couple of years. 

Based on tonight’s performance and lineup I wouldn’t give him another 5 minutes.

Defeat always on the cards with that terrible lineup - zero creativity..starting Hutch and Pelupessy in midfield and Bannan on the left is  madness.

I hope Bruce gets the sack so he can return and sort us out - he’s the only one that can.

L1 looks nailed on now - the gap is too big and this team doesn’t have what it takes 

Guest Bulgaria

I am sick to the back teeth of this football club, I really am.

Tired of us having coaches/managers who play defensive football.

1-0 down, hey I know let's take off 2 attackers and replace them with a midfielder and a winger who between them touch the ball once!

Tired of our baffoons giving away brainless free kicks.

Tired of being the only professional football club who offer no threat at all in the last 15 minutes when a goal down.

What is it about this fuucking club that seems to be against hiring folk who try and score fuucking goals!!!!

Jos, Monk, Bruce, Pulis..

And now Thommo!!!!!!!

And breathe....

Tosssers.

3 minutes ago, Jim said:

I still think Thompson will get the job but tonight hasn’t done him any favours. This squad is just a one paced unbalanced mess. We need to start from scratch and that time is not far away.

oh we will be starting from scratch alright, quite literally. This club is pretty much finished, the prolonged death rattle is just embarrassing now.

• Like 2