Coventry- V- Wednesday omdt

Thompson till the end of the season?   

342 members have voted

1. 1. Would you give Thompson till the end of the season?

• YES- we're picking up results and that's all that matter at the minute.
    • NO- We need the new man in ASAP

4 minutes ago, Stevelknievel said:

Losing to another relegation candidate with a ******** poor performance. Genuinely dread when a games on this season. It’s like death by a thousand cuts.

I’m still stupid enough to look forward to each game, and most times I’m left totally depressed and deflated just how crap we can be. Get a manager in and sign a few players and let’s see if any tw@t can motivate this embarrassment of a swfc team. There’s virtually no football content being played.....and this is a MUST WIN. GET 2 UP FRONT FFS!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You only have to look at our recent acquisitions to see why we are so bad....Patterson, Kachunga and Marriott are all players given away by poor Championship clubs because they weren’t good enough for them....Dunkley injured when we got him, Green who no one wanted and Hutchinson who is well past his best 

• Like 2

Let’s be honest in this day and age given the shizzle that surrounds us and the world would anyone buy Wednesday?

It would cost millions to acquire us, millions to stabilise us and many, many millions to get us up. I hate to think how much to make us competitive.

Joking aside we are about as attractive as Jimmy Kranky in stockings and suspenders. If this is what you’re into I apologise in advance. 

• Haha 1

Just now, room0035 said:

In 24 game we have scored more than 1 goal twice. In 11 maybe 12 of those games we have failed to score a goal.

I think we have more chance of picking the lottery numbers than winning this one tonight.

We have picked up zero points from losing positions. Tells you all you need to know about the fight this team have, if the defending for the first goal didn't already highlight that. 

• Like 1