SWFC Memes - Sheffield Wednesday Meme Thread

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Richard Dawkins coined the term, apparently.

It's a blend of the ancient Greek 'mimeme' ('that which is imitated') and 'gene'.

whats a memes ?lol

22 minutes ago, Elvin Parsnip said:

Our Chairman is going to give you lot a right bollocking at the next press lecture for mocking him 

That's ok - we can mock his bollocking afterwards 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Owlstalk Shop

4 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

I can’t do these meme things, but can someone put Chansiri, Paxo and Att’s heads on the following.....

945494C9-A7D9-499E-841D-78160A9893C7.jpeg

And change "The Professionals" to "The Amateurs"?

• Like 1

customers-customers-everywhere-299022-1. 

My first meme haha, I finally found a website that works on my device.

I've been holding off from this thread, but just finished 4 pages. So I don't know if something similar has been posted, I'll try and do some more when I finish the thread. It's probably the most I've laughed since watching the Top Gear USA episode when I was a kid, when Jeremy brought the dead cow back on top of his car. My face and ribs are aching.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!