Sam Speaks of return

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

Must have read some of the stuff on here. Some very very vocal posters yet again looking a bit silly.

I can see it from both sides tbh, we are forever in a quick fix environment, we shouldn't be in this position of re-signing players, but we are where we are, and he can be beneficial in this dog fight.

Excellent signing,

instantly improves the team even if he’s not playing 

a warrior that should have never been able to leave without replacing him with better which we haven’t 

No doubt had better offers on the table but he’s signed a short term deal with incentives because he has unfinished business 

i back him to prove his worth many will always look for ways to slam him but I’m glad this doesn’t appear to bother him or effect him 

clearly has a passion for the club and respect from within shame some of supporters don’t support this 

A match fit Sam Hutchinson walking into this team and I’m hoping he can hit the ground running I’m not expecting him to get 90 minutes any time soon but I fully bank him to win a new contract at the end of the season 

massive welcome back Sam 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fpowl said:

A match fit Sam Hutchinson walking into this team and I’m hoping he can hit the ground running I’m not expecting him to get 90 minutes any time soon but I fully bank him to win a new contract at the end of the season 

That's the worrying bit, he hasn't played a game since November last year. 

How long will it take him to get match fit ? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

That's the worrying bit, he hasn't played a game since November last year. 

How long will it take him to get match fit ? 

My guess is he will feature within the next three games wouldn’t be suprised if he’s in the squad Saturday 

Coventry might be a bit soon but again it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s in the match day squad 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bing Cosby said:

I don't think he's the saviour many do and I think it is the perfect example of how strangely our club is run that he's back at all....

However, the incentive based contact is obviously a good move for us and I like the fact that he's out to prove people wrong... Go on Sam, show us!

UTO

I bet you can't show me a single footballers contract that isnt' incentive based though

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

Yeah all those clubs queueing up for him 🤣

Absolutely unreal isn't it

Just listen to someone speak, don't question or say 'hang on minute??' to anything, believe it 100% gospel and then start sharing and spreading it

It's like watching some spice heads running round Division Street sometimes

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Think I would rather have him as manager than Thompson!

An early contender for dumbest post of the year award. 

Sure they'll be some stiff competition, but f*cking hell. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2