Where will Hutchinson play?

Guest domSWFC

14 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Iorfa isn't likely to be back before next season, I'd suggest he's probably played his last game for us.

I doubt either will be here next season to be honest.

If Iorfa isnt playing again next year i cant imagine he will get a move injured. And with Hutch hes incentive based, i think if he plays well he earns himself another year then he should be moved to CH to play along side Iorfa

8 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

If Iorfa isnt playing again next year i cant imagine he will get a move injured. And with Hutch hes incentive based, i think if he plays well he earns himself another year then he should be moved to CH to play along side Iorfa

I meant he'll be fit for the summer and probably move on.

If we go down as most of this site seems to think is nailed on then I doubt either will be here.

Hutchinson is neither fit or disciplined enough to play 40 games at Centre Back.

13 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

We don't tend to sell anyone under Dc, so I suppose he'll be here next season. 

Well probably just let his contract expire like everyone else. 

I see the point you're making but we did sell Hunt and Joao. I see Iorfa in that similar mould really, enough sell on value and there would be interest. As there was in the summer.

On 26/01/2021 at 02:48, NeonLeon said:

Centre back if Luongo is back fit. If not necessity will dictate midfield.

He stays fitter and more disciplined at centre back, so hopefully if he stays long term he maybe replaces Borner.

Disagree, think Luongo has a lot to offer further up. Be great to have MF of Hutch, Luongo and Bannan with Shaw rotating in as needed. 

Dunkley and Iorfa should be our long term CH partnership, u want Hutch sitting in playing sweeper role, but this requires good attacking full backs as Hutch would essentially play the third CH when FB push on. 

Odjob would get more freedom down the right but def need an attacking minded, fleet footed LB to get the most out of it. 

Unless we go back to Jos where Hutch was played as a RW with Penney filling in RCM! 

Spoiler