Sam Hutchinson re-signs - OFFICIAL

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Against us

Wind him up, get him sent off ten minutes in 

Sorted

OR

Kick him and watch him limp off injured again

Easy

Don't think we have a player capable of that unless we set reach onto him. 

6 minutes ago, debram said:

Nice one, and whos idea was it to sign him, not the managers. 

Exactly. We have started now signing/resigning players but who has chosen them. Its just baffling, has any other club ever conducted itself like this.

I would love to see the 'Fit and Proper' tests that owners of clubs are given before taking charge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Andrew6666 said:

Exactly. We have started now signing/resigning players but who has chosen them. Its just baffling, has any other club ever conducted itself like this.

I would love to see the 'Fit and Proper' tests that owners of clubs are given before taking charge.

Money talks. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

yes, I guess many many many clubs sign players without a first team coach in place

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Sounds great when our place in the championship is at stake 👍

Knowledgeable journalist.

Dom Howson

The pros far outweigh the cons in the Owls re-signing Sam Hutchinson.

For a start, he can play multiple positions. We all know Hutchinson kicked off his career at centre-back before he reinvented himself as a defensive midfielder. He also figured at right-back during his previous Hillsborough spell.

His versatility will be a big, big asset for the Owls in the club's battle to preserve their Championship status. The fixture schedule is non-stop for Wednesday between now and Easter. There are no blank weeks, meaning the Owls' management team will have to carefully and efficiently manage the players' workloads.

The reality is Wednesday do not have the biggest of squads and injuries have also hit them hard this season. Hutchinson's impending arrival provides them with extra strength in depth. Wherever he is asked to play, Hutchinson always gives his all.

Hutchinson is not coming in to play every match. He will be a squad player.

• Like 1