Is it just me?

We need strikers, we do a reasonable job defending, getting the ball forward then it's just a void, dead space .

All the fans having a pop a DC on whole raft of things, but pretty much quiet on the most obvious thing that must be sorted and that is we need decent strikers, don't harp on about left backs or midfielders. We need all our energies focused on getting attackers.

It just must be me.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

We need strikers, we do a reasonable job defending, getting the ball forward then it's just a void, dead space .

All the fans having a pop a DC on whole raft of things, but pretty much quiet on the most obvious thing that must be sorted and that is we need decent strikers, don't harp on about left backs or midfielders. We need all our energies focused on getting attackers.

It just must be me.

It must just be you that has missed most fans pointing this out for 2 transfer windows! 

14 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

It just must be me.

Yes it's you, 2 free headers, 2 goals so not good defending. 

We looked OK with two up top.

Once he dropped Green back into midfield we had no outlet. Again second half one of the 'strikers' dropped into midfield. We were never a threat after about half an hour but still plenty of positives from the younger players.

• Like 1