Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Key said:

Still here Marvin?

Thought you’d gone to fetch another bucket.
 

Come on, cry Marvin, cry.

Let them tears flow.
It’s so depressing isn’t it? 

What if Wednesday don’t win by a gazillion goals, what if they don’t win all the leagues, all the cups? What if they don’t win everything from here to eternity? Oh the tragedy!
Come on Marvin join in: What if it goes dark when I turn the light off? What if I don’t like what’s for tea? 
You know what to do Marvin:

FLOUNCE and FLOUNCE until your tears flood the whole of Sheffield, nay, the world: it shall be the flounce to end all flounces!

 

You are still crying aren’t you Marvin; I’m not doing this because I enjoy it you know. Well, not just because I enjoy it.
 

Come on get those tear ducts pumping you slacker!

Wasn’t worth the wait 🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Wasn’t worth the wait 🙄


Says the man whose best shot was the ‘your Mum’ joke!

:ghoulguy:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, flo said:

I think it's time to move on. 😂


That’s the problem right there: Marvin can’t move on cos he’s stuck in the dim and distant past!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Key said:


I know you are.

((c)1982)

Schools out, you know x

Link to post
Share on other sites

Right, that’s it.

If you’re not going to flounce properly then I’m off to bed.
 

You can send me a report in the morning on how many buckets of tears you’ve squeezed out during the night.

 

You’re boring tonight Marvin, you really aren’t fun anymore! You’re just not the same Paranoid Android I first encountered. I’m warning you; there are

plenty of others that would love to have me on their little flouncy threads. I’ll walk I tell you; I will, and faster than a Barry Bannan sideways pass too!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Key said:

Right, that’s it.

If you’re not going to flounce properly then I’m off to bed.
 

You can send me a report in the morning on how many buckets of tears you’ve squeezed out during the night.

 

You’re boring tonight Marvin, you really aren’t fun anymore! You’re just not the same Paranoid Android I first encountered. I’m warning you; there are

plenty of others that would love to have me on their little flouncy threads. I’ll walk I tell you; I will, and faster than a Barry Bannan sideways pass too!

 

 

In short, for all the flouncing comments you made...you are flouncing 

lollollol

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Key said:

Right, that’s it.

If you’re not going to flounce properly then I’m off to bed.
 

You can send me a report in the morning on how many buckets of tears you’ve squeezed out during the night.

 

You’re boring tonight Marvin, you really aren’t fun anymore! You’re just not the same Paranoid Android I first encountered. I’m warning you; there are

plenty of others that would love to have me on their little flouncy threads. I’ll walk I tell you; I will, and faster than a Barry Bannan sideways pass too!

 

 

Genuine question, does your bedsit have its own bathroom, or do you have to share?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mrbluesky said:

In short, for all the flouncing comments you made...you are flouncing 

lollollol


You’re clearly too thick to appreciate parody.
(Look it up.)

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mrbluesky said:

Genuine question, does your bedsit have its own bathroom, or do you have to share?


You must dream of living in a bedsit. Would be like a palace to you.

 

(Apologies for dragging you into this by association Monty; but he’s that much of a simpleton he probably won’t get the reference, so it’s all good.)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Key said:


You must dream of living in a bedsit. Would be like a palace to you.

 

(Apologies for dragging you into this by association Monty; but he’s that much of a simpleton he probably won’t get the reference, so it’s all good.)

 

I’ll take it as a no then

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Key said:

Yup, indeed!

Thick as custard with too much powder and not enough tears!

 

See, there you go again, quick with the trigger, slow down, all in one post will suffice lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Key said:

Yup, indeed!

Thick as custard with too much powder and not enough tears!

 

Custard, you say.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...