Depressing watch.

Guest mrbluesky

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, Key said:

That’s the problem right there: Marvin can’t move on cos he’s stuck in the dim and distant past!

Dim, you say.

Right, that’s it.

If you’re not going to flounce properly then I’m off to bed.

You can send me a report in the morning on how many buckets of tears you’ve squeezed out during the night.

You’re boring tonight Marvin, you really aren’t fun anymore! You’re just not the same Paranoid Android I first encountered. I’m warning you; there are

plenty of others that would love to have me on their little flouncy threads. I’ll walk I tell you; I will, and faster than a Barry Bannan sideways pass too!

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Key said:

Right, that’s it.

You can send me a report in the morning on how many buckets of tears you’ve squeezed out during the night.

You’re boring tonight Marvin, you really aren’t fun anymore! You’re just not the same Paranoid Android I first encountered. I’m warning you; there are

plenty of others that would love to have me on their little flouncy threads. I’ll walk I tell you; I will, and faster than a Barry Bannan sideways pass too!

In short, for all the flouncing comments you made...you are flouncing 

lollollol

Guest mrbluesky
4 minutes ago, Key said:

Right, that’s it.

Genuine question, does your bedsit have its own bathroom, or do you have to share?

Just now, mrbluesky said:

Genuine question, does your bedsit have its own bathroom, or do you have to share?

You must dream of living in a bedsit. Would be like a palace to you.

(Apologies for dragging you into this by association Monty; but he’s that much of a simpleton he probably won’t get the reference, so it’s all good.)

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Key said:

You must dream of living in a bedsit. Would be like a palace to you.

(Apologies for dragging you into this by association Monty; but he’s that much of a simpleton he probably won’t get the reference, so it’s all good.)

I’ll take it as a no then

lol

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, Key said:

Yup, indeed!

Thick as custard with too much powder and not enough tears!

See, there you go again, quick with the trigger, slow down, all in one post will suffice lol