I’m starting to feel like we've all been played

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

No new manager

No new signings of any note 

We have been played again haven’t we

What a season to make no changes in January and to risk not bringing a new manager in at all

This could end very badly 

It’s going to end badly it really is, the lack of manager or signings is just scratching the surface of the problems in house.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mkowl said:

I am no big fan of DC but I can't see where he has raised the expectation level since Pulis left and not now matching those expectations

What about his for a scenario....

Let's assume that DC knows what's in his accounts that he hasn't submitted yet.  If he has fallen foul of P&S again and he knows we will be hit by yet another points deduction, he will be  aware that we will be relegated .  He will be thinking, why would I spend on players and a manager when we are already effectively down?  I'll save some money.

Frightening thought but with various accounts late again it sets you wondering!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, edwinowl said:

This ^^^. 
Golden opportunity missed to bring a new man in and a few of his own signings. Don’t think anything will happen now and we become rudderless. 

Where you been we have been rudderless for last 3 yeas 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You must be mistaken mate

It's the fans fault with their agenda and non-stop relentless abuse why we've spaffed 350 million quid, not produced our latest accounts, not appointed a manager, got a 12 point deduction, sold our own stadium, have brought in worse and worse players season by season etc etc

All the fans fault apparently

As @TheEnchanter said earlier, I agree DC appears to confuse criticism with abuse.

I do however think DC will have had genuine abuse on platforms such as Twitter. We have our fair share of knuckle draggers and pigs on the wind up that the balance of probably suggests it’s happened. Whilst it can’t be condoned, any football chairman who doesn’t expect it further highlights his naivety.

The lack of players coming in begs the question are we under some sort of soft embargo too

I do wonder if we are, to be confirmed in the next 24/48 hours. 

Interesting, do we have to seek approval? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, swinners said:

What about his for a scenario....

Let's assume that DC knows what's in his accounts that he hasn't submitted yet.  If he has fallen foul of P&S again and he knows we will be hit by yet another points deduction, he will be  aware that we will be relegated .  He will be thinking, why would I spend on players and a manager when we are already effectively down?  I'll save some money.

Frightening thought but with various accounts late again it sets you wondering!!

To break the rules again is bordering on not fit and proper to run a club in my view.

Hopefully the EFL don't let him off the hook this time.

1 minute ago, sw1867 said:

Haven’t got a clue. If he or anyone in his position has any sense then hopefully not.

Exactly - he's not on Twitter

So it can't be on Twitter that he's seen/faced this 'relentless abuse'

So where is it?

The same question can be asked 'where did Chansiri see that the fans were wanting Jordan Rhodes?' when the fans get accused of that signing being their fault too

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Exactly - he's not on Twitter

So it can't be on Twitter that he's seen/faced this 'relentless abuse'

So where is it?

The same question can be asked 'where did Chansiri see that the fans were wanting Jordan Rhodes?' when the fans get accused of that signing being their fault too

You can still look at Twitter without joining.

• Haha 1

No new manager

What a season to make no changes in January and to risk not bringing a new manager in at all

What really blows is we were kinda on a roll when the Covid ban hit us.

It might not look so bleak right now if we could have gotten one or two decent results in the last two matches... 

No new manager

Totally agree bud..shambles..!!!

Just now, pachyderm said:

What really blows is we were kinda on a roll when the Covid ban hit us.

It might not look so bleak right now if we could have gotten one or two decent results in the last two matches... 

True 

The worst thing is all that great form and we're still second from bottom

Makes the lack of action from the chairman even more worrying

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

If that's the case the chairman should have been appointing a new manager and bringing in new players as fast as humanly possible given our league position

Well, a [i]good[/i] Chairman would do that...