I’m starting to feel like we've all been played

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You must be mistaken mate

It's the fans fault with their agenda and non-stop relentless abuse why we've spaffed 350 million quid, not produced our latest accounts, not appointed a manager, got a 12 point deduction, sold our own stadium, have brought in worse and worse players season by season etc etc

All the fans fault apparently

As @TheEnchanter said earlier, I agree DC appears to confuse criticism with abuse.

I do however think DC will have had genuine abuse on platforms such as Twitter. We have our fair share of knuckle draggers and pigs on the wind up that the balance of probably suggests it’s happened. Whilst it can’t be condoned, any football chairman who doesn’t expect it further highlights his naivety.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

The lack of players coming in begs the question are we under some sort of soft embargo too

I do wonder if we are, to be confirmed in the next 24/48 hours. 

Interesting, do we have to seek approval? 

• Like 1

Criticism and abuse is different.

Abuse is out of order. People have been airing concerns to DC for years but he has very rarely listened. I get the impression he see’s these concerns or criticisms as abuse. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Is he on Twitter?

Haven’t got a clue. If he or anyone in his position has any sense then hopefully not.

1 minute ago, sw1867 said:

Haven’t got a clue. If he or anyone in his position has any sense then hopefully not.

Exactly - he's not on Twitter

So it can't be on Twitter that he's seen/faced this 'relentless abuse'

So where is it?

The same question can be asked 'where did Chansiri see that the fans were wanting Jordan Rhodes?' when the fans get accused of that signing being their fault too

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Exactly - he's not on Twitter

So it can't be on Twitter that he's seen/faced this 'relentless abuse'

So where is it?

The same question can be asked 'where did Chansiri see that the fans were wanting Jordan Rhodes?' when the fans get accused of that signing being their fault too

You can still look at Twitter without joining.

• Haha 1

No new manager

No new signings of any note 

We have been played again haven’t we

What a season to make no changes in January and to risk not bringing a new manager in at all

This could end very badly 

What really blows is we were kinda on a roll when the Covid ban hit us.

It might not look so bleak right now if we could have gotten one or two decent results in the last two matches... 

No new manager

No new signings of any note 

We have been played again haven’t we

What a season to make no changes in January and to risk not bringing a new manager in at all

This could end very badly 

Totally agree bud..shambles..!!!

Just now, pachyderm said:

It might not look so bleak right now if we could have gotten one or two decent results in the last two matches... 

True 

The worst thing is all that great form and we're still second from bottom

Makes the lack of action from the chairman even more worrying

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, pachyderm said:

We didn't look convincing though to me.

• Like 2
Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

If that's the case the chairman should have been appointing a new manager and bringing in new players as fast as humanly possible given our league position

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Not going to argue that. 

But the treacle that is at the bottom of the league is beatable, even for us.  

Just now, @owlstalk said:

If that's the case the chairman should have been appointing a new manager and bringing in new players as fast as humanly possible given our league position

I have no other choice but to agree

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Well, a [i]good[/i] Chairman would do that... 

Pulis was on thin ice for a few weeks before he was sacked. This was the time we should have been lining up a replacement (just like other clubs seem to do). 

This is just yet another example of DC not having a clue about how to run a football club.

3 hours ago, heppers said:

All we can hope is that he has finally come to his senses and is putting a coherent plan together for the club at large.

Also we are unbeaten in the last 5 games.

give your head a wobble

we are well and truly fukked with clown in charge.

PS.  where is my ST refund

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The only person that says the chairman has had relentless abuse is the chairman himself

(And yourself)

Nobody else has seen any

Unless of course you can tell us where you personally have seen it

Once again this whole nonsensical distraction of 'the chairman gets relentless abuse' tactic is being discussed rather than the performance of the chairman of Sheffield Wednesday FC

Until someone can show me the relentless abuse that Chansiri has recieved then I'll believe my own eyes and not some fearmongering sheep just trotting out the same old same old stuff to try and make out it's the fans fault we've spent £350 million, sold our stadium, not appointed a new manager, got a 6 point deduction (originally 12), plummeted down the league, now face relegation etc etc

To me that all seems a strange kind of punishment Chansiri is handing out to us for the 'relentless abuse' that he's apparently got (but nobody can ever seem to find)

What's even stranger though is that you're suggesting that all the above tragic issues are the fans fault

(whilst you're also being the only one in the thread using foul and abusive language where the swear filter has to kick in)

Go take another look at the threads  started after the last Chansiri spoke to the press via Zoom. I pointed out at the time some of the stuff being said on this site - under your stewardship - was bang out of order, some offensive, a lot embarrassing. If I recall you dodged the accusation at the time and instead picked up on one posters comment and hounded them across a dozen or so pages. Not a fan of DC myself but to deny any knowledge of abuse here, or anywhere - is Comical Ali levels of delusion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Yellowbelly said:

Not a fan of DC myself 

WHAT????

I've got you on 'the list'

Should I take you off it??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker