I’m starting to feel like we've all been played

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 hour ago, heppers said:

Recent form is good. Unbeaten in last 5. 

Stats can tell you anything you want.  Recent form is just a smokescreen.....pigs have won their last 3 out of 4, but they are the worst side the premier league has ever seen ! 😁

11 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

I’m by no means defending his running of our club, but pointing out the irony of a man and his family receiving foul abuse from some over an extended period, then some of those hurling the abuse throw a hissy about being called customers. 

Where have you seen this relentless abuse mate?

I've never really seen it myself - have you?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

28 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Not being funny, but when somebody who has put millions of his own money into the football club and gets dogs abuse from a large proportion of the supporters/customers, it’s not the biggest surprise in the world when said owner considers taking his ******** ball home. 

So it's the fans fault

Ok mate - that sounds legit to me

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

42 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He hasn’t raised the expectation level you’re correct 

He’s took the basic understanding in football that when you sack a manager you appoint another one and managed to even destroy that so that our expectations now are that we will just appoint Neil Thompson, bring back Sam Hutchinson on a free and get relegated

Quite the feat 

Well I won't argue that other than its your own expectations not being met rather than those raised by others 

I didn’t have much confidence we would get it right anyway

Looking at the table we are likely to be relegated.

Stop fannying about with foreign coaches and get someone in who can build towards a L1 campaign next season, if we stay up it's a bonus. No point appointing now and then again in the summer.

• Like 2

After reading the report from today’s sun in another thread, I’ve come to the conclusion that EA and AP may have more of a vested interest in the club than just being advisors to the Chairman?

Put it this way if the Chairman goes against the advice of one in favour of the other then you would expect the one who’s advice has been snubbed to consider their position?

If neither walk then that says it all for me? Get your money on NT while his price is still reasonable is my advice 😀

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

We're constantly told we're minted 

Even the chairman says he'll spend - then doesn't

None of us believe it though. Just got everything on finance.

TBH, can't see many choices other than admin unless, there's 50m down a sofa in Thailand.

Bewildering how their seems to be no leadership.

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The irony that the only person chucking foul and abusive language in this thread being Devonstrix is amazing

lol

Oh dear. You know for a fact that there’s been plenty of abuse thrown at him, some of it on here. You have a pop at me Neil if it suits your agenda. I’m just going to wait to see what the next week brings, because for all we know he’s working hard at trying to bring somebody decent in. I’d have been happy with Cook and it might be him yet, who knows. Ever since the huge Jos mistake, he has brought in three fairly big managerial names, so I’m just hoping he pulls another one out of the hat, although I would prefer it to be somebody who likes to play proper football, unlike Pulis. 

Waits for Neil to dissect and ridicule response. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Oh dear. You know for a fact that there’s been plenty of abuse thrown at him, some of it on here. 

The only person that says the chairman has had relentless abuse is the chairman himself

(And yourself)

Nobody else has seen any

Unless of course you can tell us where you personally have seen it

Once again this whole nonsensical distraction of 'the chairman gets relentless abuse' tactic is being discussed rather than the performance of the chairman of Sheffield Wednesday FC

Until someone can show me the relentless abuse that Chansiri has recieved then I'll believe my own eyes and not some fearmongering sheep just trotting out the same old same old stuff to try and make out it's the fans fault we've spent £350 million, sold our stadium, not appointed a new manager, got a 6 point deduction (originally 12), plummeted down the league, now face relegation etc etc

To me that all seems a strange kind of punishment Chansiri is handing out to us for the 'relentless abuse' that he's apparently got (but nobody can ever seem to find)

What's even stranger though is that you're suggesting that all the above tragic issues are the fans fault

(whilst you're also being the only one in the thread using foul and abusive language where the swear filter has to kick in)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

The lack of players coming in begs the question are we under some sort of soft embargo too

Highly likely. The fact that the accounts are now 6 months, yes 6 months late, suggests serious problems behind the scenes. 

At the very best, it all just looks very shady and amateurish. 

"Successful businessman" 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Oh dear. You know for a fact that there’s been plenty of abuse thrown at him, some of it on here. You have a pop at me Neil if it suits your agenda. I’m just going to wait to see what the next week brings, because for all we know he’s working hard at trying to bring somebody decent in. I’d have been happy with Cook and it might be him yet, who knows. Ever since the huge Jos mistake, he has brought in three fairly big managerial names, so I’m just hoping he pulls another one out of the hat, although I would prefer it to be somebody who likes to play proper football, unlike Pulis. 

Waits for Neil to dissect and ridicule response. 

Ive seen plenty of criticism of DC on here but never any abuse 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

No new manager

No new signings of any note 

We have been played again haven’t we

What a season to make no changes in January and to risk not bringing a new manager in at all

This could end very badly 

I've been ganging on about chansiri being played by his "advisors" for years on here as you know mate, yet the posts were usually removed. This is exactly how these "advisors" operate, they have a long history of this. 

We have "advisors" who are being paid by the club to work on our behalf who own sports management companies and their only interest is in parking their own clients at the club to make even more money. 

The club is being taken for a ride but out clueless owner cannot see it. 

This will only get worse, a lot worse. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sw1867 said:

Ive seen plenty of criticism of DC on here but never any abuse 

Suppose it depends on your interpretation of criticism doesn’t it, someone’s jokey comment is another persons abuse 

On here it is mostly criticism not abuse in my opinion but if you go on other forms of social media he gets dogs abuse as well as racist abuse in some parts 

6 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I've been ganging on about chansiri being played by his "advisors" for years on here as you know mate, yet the posts were usually removed.

True mate. Truth dies in darkness.

i know litigation is always a danger but we should be on the case of unaccountable “advisors”

• Like 2