I’m starting to feel like we've all been played

3 hours ago, heppers said:

All we can hope is that he has finally come to his senses and is putting a coherent plan together for the club at large.

Also we are unbeaten in the last 5 games.

give your head a wobble

we are well and truly fukked with clown in charge.

PS.  where is my ST refund

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The only person that says the chairman has had relentless abuse is the chairman himself

(And yourself)

Nobody else has seen any

Unless of course you can tell us where you personally have seen it

Once again this whole nonsensical distraction of 'the chairman gets relentless abuse' tactic is being discussed rather than the performance of the chairman of Sheffield Wednesday FC

Until someone can show me the relentless abuse that Chansiri has recieved then I'll believe my own eyes and not some fearmongering sheep just trotting out the same old same old stuff to try and make out it's the fans fault we've spent £350 million, sold our stadium, not appointed a new manager, got a 6 point deduction (originally 12), plummeted down the league, now face relegation etc etc

To me that all seems a strange kind of punishment Chansiri is handing out to us for the 'relentless abuse' that he's apparently got (but nobody can ever seem to find)

What's even stranger though is that you're suggesting that all the above tragic issues are the fans fault

(whilst you're also being the only one in the thread using foul and abusive language where the swear filter has to kick in)

Go take another look at the threads  started after the last Chansiri spoke to the press via Zoom. I pointed out at the time some of the stuff being said on this site - under your stewardship - was bang out of order, some offensive, a lot embarrassing. If I recall you dodged the accusation at the time and instead picked up on one posters comment and hounded them across a dozen or so pages. Not a fan of DC myself but to deny any knowledge of abuse here, or anywhere - is Comical Ali levels of delusion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, Yellowbelly said:

Not a fan of DC myself 

WHAT????

I've got you on 'the list'

Should I take you off it??

1 minute ago, Yellowbelly said:

Go take another look at the threads  started after the last Chansiri spoke to the press via Zoom. I pointed out at the time some of the stuff being said on this site - under your stewardship - was bang out of order, some offensive, a lot embarrassing. If I recall you dodged the accusation at the time and instead picked up on one posters comment and hounded them across a dozen or so pages. Not a fan of DC myself but to deny any knowledge of abuse here, or anywhere - is Comical Ali levels of delusion.

Nope 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
2 hours ago, unkastav said:

21/22 HMSPTL1 tour is on

image.png.6f3598936e06373a1d09e5a1027bf769.png

2 hours ago, hirstysfags said:

Could I ask a question Neil - did you buy a season ticket for this season?

I didnt.

I felt confident and reasured that my Club1867 was going to kick in and my 5 free years of Premiership action was happening

I truly believe that Chansiri will sink us in a Bury-esque manner, we're going to be left with barely any players next season, in League one and players not being paid.

When you look at the people around him, the day to day people like the pitbull PA he has, the inept commercial director, stuffing clown and now this alonso fella, the lack of true transparency is a sign of just how badly the club is ran. 

The vitriol chansiri would be receiving now at games if fans were allowed would be well justified. He's shown his true colours when under pressure, an odious liar. People who think he's a good person should speak to those who have had to deal with him.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There isn't any

Let me explain (Devonstrix - you might want to read how this works so you're aware of how you've been played)

Chairman comes to the club
Chairman does a terrible job

Chairman holds press conference or fans forum
Chairman says "I've been subjected to terrible abuse"
Chairman's fans take it as gospel without investigating whether it's actually really happened
Chairman's fans then tell everyone that the chairman has had terrible abuse and criticise our fans

Chairman's fans get asked where they have seen this abuse 
Chairman's fans never ever can produce any evidence of it ever having happened 
Chairman's fans also trot out the 'careful what you wish for' line repeatedly 
Everyone ends up talking about whether there's been any abuse of the chairman or not
Chairman's fans get all upset when they get called out for falling for it
Chairmans fans get all upset when asked to produce any evidence whatsoever that they saw any terrible abuse
Chairman's fans find any excuse to get out of the thread (devonstrix will do it in the next few posts - watch and see)

Chairman walks away from press conference/fans forum, walks down the road whistling with hands in pockets having turned the discussion from his own performance to how's he's the victim of terrible abuse (that nobody can ever find)

Happens
Every
Single
Time
A chairman comes under pressure

It's a well known tactic now and has been used far too often

Example - Dave Allen did the exact same tactic - word for word

Read the above again

We're currently at the 'Everyone ends up talking about whether there's been any abuse of the chairman or not' stage

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
Just now, Yellowbelly said:

Because I’m not always “against” it doesn’t necessarily make me “for”.

I'll put you down as a 'not sure'

image.png.74fb7101a0eb2bdc38492a863d8562d1.png

Guest wilyfox

We’ll know in 8 days time. Either we bring in the quality to try and stay up or we don’t. Prepared to wait until then before venting. DC has always delivered players year on year, good or indifferent. I’m sure he will again. Question is whether they’ll be enough. When there’s a deadline, that’s what most work to. 

9 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

59 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There isn't any

Let me explain (Devonstrix - you might want to read how this works so you're aware of how you've been played)

Chairman's fans take it as gospel without investigating whether it's actually really happened
Chairman's fans then tell everyone that the chairman has had terrible abuse and criticise our fans

Everyone ends up talking about whether there's been any abuse of the chairman or not
Chairmans fans get all upset when asked to produce any evidence whatsoever that they saw any terrible abuse
Chairman's fans find any excuse to get out of the thread (devonstrix will do it in the next few posts - watch and see)

Chairman walks away from press conference/fans forum, walks down the road whistling with hands in pockets having turned the discussion from his own performance to how's he's the victim of terrible abuse (that nobody can ever find)

Happens
Every
Single
Time

See above for how it plays out, how it always plays out, and how it's playing out right now...

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

December 2020. 

So just to clarify you're now telling us that the horrific abuse aimed at the chairman happened AFTER the chairman claimed he's been subjected to relentless unbearable horrific abuse?

lol

Amazing

That's David Icke level of bizarre

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

So AFTER the chairman said he's been subjected to relentless unbearable horrific abuse?

lol

Amazing

I know, the response of some to Chansiri saying he’d suffered abuse was to throw more abuse at him. 
Which you seemed pretty cool about.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

I know, the response of some to Chansiri saying he’d suffered abuse was to throw more abuse at him. 
Which you seemed pretty cool about.

Nope

Keep trying

You're pretty much playing how it always plays out to the very second 🤣

Here's how it ALWAYS plays out.... Just so you can see that you're now just a predicted cliche

Happens
Every
Single
Time

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop