I’m starting to feel like we've all been played

DC lovers, like DC, confuse criticism with abuse. It's part of the over emotional abnormal response that they perceive. It causes a string of irrational thoughts and actions and leads to a mass blaming and emotional blackmail of the paying supporter/fan/customer base on a regular basis. The actions by the chairman have been undertaken in such a state of red eyed tantrum that the end results have been short sighted, incorrect and damaging to the club. This includes all areas of the club from squad management, financial planning (which has been the worst in the league by any side) and customer relations. It's just madness. I think people have never seen us be a well run club so they don't understand that we are an embarrassment compared to others. 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

Ive seen plenty of criticism of DC on here but never any abuse 

There isn't any

Let me explain (Devonstrix - you might want to read how this works so you're aware of how you've been played)

Chairman comes to the club
Chairman does a terrible job

Chairman holds press conference or fans forum
Chairman says "I've been subjected to terrible abuse"
Chairman's fans take it as gospel without investigating whether it's actually really happened
Chairman's fans then tell everyone that the chairman has had terrible abuse and criticise our fans

Chairman's fans get asked where they have seen this abuse 
Chairman's fans never ever can produce any evidence of it ever having happened 
Chairman's fans also trot out the 'careful what you wish for' line repeatedly 
Everyone ends up talking about whether there's been any abuse of the chairman or not
Chairman's fans get all upset when they get called out for falling for it
Chairmans fans get all upset when asked to produce any evidence whatsoever that they saw any terrible abuse
Chairman's fans find any excuse to get out of the thread (devonstrix will do it in the next few posts - watch and see)

Chairman walks away from press conference/fans forum, walks down the road whistling with hands in pockets having turned the discussion from his own performance to how's he's the victim of terrible abuse (that nobody can ever find)

Happens
Every
Single
Time
A chairman comes under pressure

It's a well known tactic now and has been used far too often

Example - Dave Allen did the exact same tactic - word for word

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

58 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Not being funny, but when somebody who has put millions of his own money into the football club and gets dogs abuse from a large proportion of the supporters/customers, it’s not the biggest surprise in the world when said owner considers taking his ******** ball home. 

It is when such wilful actions would devalue his assets, potentially alienate his employees and drive away his customers. No capable or even adequate business owner would chose to do this 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There isn't any

Let me explain

Chairman comes to the club
Chairman does a terrible job

Chairman holds press conference or fans forum
Chairman says "I've been subjected to terrible abuse"
Chairman's fans take it as gospel without investigating whether it's actually really happened
Chairman's fans then tell everyone that the chairman has had terrible abuse and criticise our fans

Chairman's fans get asked where they have seen this abuse
Chairman's fans never ever can produce any evidence of it ever having happened
Chairman's fans also trot out the 'careful what you wish for' line
Everyone ends up talking about whether there's been any abuse of the chairman or not

Chairman walks away from press conference/fans forum, walks down the road whistling with hands in pockets having turned the discussion from his own performance to how's he's the victim of terrible abuse (that nobody can ever find)

Happens every. single. time.

Example - Dave Allen did the exact same tactic - word for word

When you put it like that, you  are so, so right Neil. I and we, have all been played. Nobody has ever abused DC. 
Sorry to have ever doubted you. 

• Haha 1

When will we all wake up and realise that chansiri doesn’t have a clue, and is dragging us down, deeper and deeper every day. This will carry on while customers (😂) continue to buy season tickets, iFollow and club merchandise. Don’t buy any more. If everyone did this he would immediately get the message that we don’t want him in charge any longer. Away to Coventry with zero iFollow ticket sales will get back to him.

I live too far away but I really hope someone gets The Wednesday FC up and running. I’m sure it would attract the quality of players to start off in tier 8 or 9.

1 hour ago, Devonstrix said:

Not being funny, but when somebody who has put millions of his own money into the football club and gets dogs abuse from a large proportion of the supporters/customers, it’s not the biggest surprise in the world when said owner considers taking his ******** ball home. 

Well I wish he'd hurry up and get the fizz out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

When you put it like that, you  are so, so right Neil. I and we, have all been played. Nobody has ever abused DC. 
Sorry to have ever doubted you. 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Prove me wrong

(*you won't - because you CAN'T*)

I want the guy gone, 100%.

However, I did see him getting abuse after a game a few seasons ago, and it has been recorded and put on YouTube. A small crowd had gathered around him and the other guy. He didn’t back down and told the other guy that if he didn’t like it don’t come.

4 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

When will we all wake up and realise that chansiri doesn’t have a clue, and is dragging us down, deeper and deeper every day. This will carry on while customers (😂) continue to buy season tickets, iFollow and club merchandise. Don’t buy any more. If everyone did this he would immediately get the message that we don’t want him in charge any longer. Away to Coventry with zero iFollow ticket sales will get back to him.

I live too far away but I really hope someone gets The Wednesday FC up and running. I’m sure it would attract the quality of players to start off in tier 8 or 9.

It's not that simple though is it.

Stopping giving money to the team you support isn't like giving up drinking Coca Cola for whatever reason. There's no logic behind the team , it's pure passion for what happens

19 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

Suppose it depends on your interpretation of criticism doesn’t it, someone’s jokey comment is another persons abuse 

On here it is mostly criticism not abuse in my opinion but if you go on other forms of social media he gets dogs abuse as well as racist abuse in some parts 

I don’t go on any social media whatsoever so can’t comment. I was referring directly to @Devonstrix claim that it happens in here.

I like many others spend hours every day reading stuff on here and I have NEVER seen any abuse of DC. As I said, plenty of criticism which is entirely justified.

Criticism is seen as abuse by a man not used to being questioned and he behaves like a toddler throwing his teddy out of the pram. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gob_Bluth said:

It's not that simple though is it.

Stopping giving money to the team you support isn't like giving up drinking Coca Cola for whatever reason. There's no logic behind the team , it's pure passion for what happens

It will force him to sell up as he realises the support isn’t there for HIM

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Prove me wrong

Not worth it mate. I will leave you to your agenda and just wait to see what the week brings. 
You also know, by the way that I did not use foul and abusive language on here. I used the word 

f o o k I n g which your system didn’t like. Yet it doesn’t pick up a poster who says feck me (nor should it in my opinion). No offence intended Longreach, although you’re probably back in bed 😊

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

I don’t go on any social media whatsoever so can’t comment. I was referring directly to @Devonstrix claim that it happens in here.

I like many others spend hours every day reading stuff on here and I have NEVER seen any abuse of DC. As I said, plenty of criticism which is entirely justified.

Criticism is seen as abuse by a man not used to being questioned and he behaves like a toddler throwing his teddy out of the pram. 

You must be mistaken mate

It's the fans fault with their agenda and non-stop relentless abuse why we've spaffed 350 million quid, not produced our latest accounts, not appointed a manager, got a 12 point deduction, sold our own stadium, have brought in worse and worse players season by season etc etc

All the fans fault apparently

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Not worth it mate. I will leave you to your agenda and just wait to see what the week brings. 
You also know, by the way that I did not use foul and abusive language on here. I used the word 

f o o k I n g which your system didn’t like. Yet it doesn’t pick up a poster who says feck me (nor should it in my opinion). No offence intended Longreach, although you’re probably back in bed 😊

Putting the abuse issue to one side, you appear to still support DC?

Is this correct? If so, please can you state clearly what reasons you believe should be taken into consideration in persuading others to support him.