Everton - V - Wednesday *FA CUP* omdt

Just now, Kraschenbern said:

Could have been worse. Some positives. Quite pleased with the young lads. Disappointed with the likes of Borner, Reach, Bannan, Joey, and Patterson. Green looked lively in the first half too.

Could have been better had we put out our 1st team. 

Always wonder though...

Why do Wednesday never get at teams in the cup, we’re always so pragmatic...it’s like we fear a beating

But I’d honestly rather us go hammer and tongs and get beat 7-2 or something 

Been doing it for years and years. We never face PL clubs with any intensity and attackinn intent 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

It's only about 15 minutes to get from my house to Goodison. If i leave now i could give Izzy a piggyback from the changing rooms to the coach. No way he'll make it on his own.

They've probably had to put him in the recovery position.

I wonder if DC watched that - I wonder what he makes of it, nearly 6 years on from the promises and excitement.

He must have thought, with a modest level of investment we'd be competing easily with the likes of Everton by now.

He'll no doubt blame the fans.

• Like 2

Positive first half but we just lack teeth up front. Second half was very poor, Brown had no end product and I'm still of the opinion we should've brought Dele-Bashiru on. Our lack of creativity shows.

Ultimately, we didn't humiliate ourselves against a quality Everton side. Would like to aim higher but we all know the challenge we've had this season.

Focus is back to the league, where if we perform like the first half today we won't do badly. We've strengthened a bit this window and hopefully that'll be enough to see us through. We've currently got management and coaching that seems to be working well.