Everton - V - Wednesday *FA CUP* omdt

When you look at the sides Everton have put there first team out we have 3 defenders 20 or under with under 10 appearances between them. Also we have played more attacking football that half then any other game this season. Definitely mores positives than negatives.

Don't get the fancy tricks by bannan I know Thompson said go out and enjoy it but its ott from him.

Green looks exactly the sort of thing we need going forward 

Harris just has no end product everytime loses it or gives it away.

And ozerigede looks a beast and a quick one at that. Let's hope he stays fit and builds on this getting minutes under his belt.

3 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

Urhogide having a great game. Borner having a nightmare and sleeping on the goal. Green looks lively and Paterson and reach doing ok.

We are still in this.

I really want us to try and get the ball in to Patersons feet. Mind you, he has to show for it too!

We need it in there and to get people around him. We know what Reach is capable of in and around the box, and Green has looked lively a time or two.  

Urhoghide is doing super against the £35m Brazilian.

Actually, I've just checked. With add ons apparently it was nearer to £50m!

Doing super. 

In fact, given the quality of the opposition, I think all the young boys are doing ok. 

• Like 3

Borner at fault for the goal should have got something on it 

Uroghide having a great game to say how long he has been out 

Green looks as though we could have done decent business there 

Kids on the whole have done well 

Better first half than I feared 

just hope we don’t tire 

• Like 1

Well pleased with our performance. Everton are a cracking Premier League side and we’re a cobbled together hotchpotch of Championship quality players and young kids but yet we’re not looking too out of place.

Well done Wednesday. Keep it up. Plenty of promise for the rest of the season despite shopping at Home Bargains and the local car boot.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, marconi said:

I’ve always got to have a scapegoat, but Pelupessy is like little boy lost, runs around a lot but often watches the game pass him by.

Two left feet. I’ve rarely seen a player look so unnatural on the ball 

Edited by FreshOwl

All about expectations 

We have none.  
It’s not really a yardstick either but have to say we have shown some endeavour. 
Not sure we can draw anything from this game either way as too many players missing. 
Annoys me when PL clubs start to showboat. 
Love to shove it up their ass 

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

I really want us to try and get the ball in to Patersons feet. Mind you, he has to show for it too!

We need it in there and to get people around him. We know what Reach is capable of in and around the box, and Green has looked lively a time or two.  

Urhoghide is doing super against the £35m Brazilian.

Actually, I've just checked. With add ons apparently it was nearer to £50m!

Doing super. 

In fact, given the quality of the opposition, I think all the young boys are doing ok. 

He doesn’t show often enough for it for me. He can be criticised for ability, but I’d expect him to get and hold the ball a lot more than he does....

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

If DC just wants a coach in charge rather than a manager, then he has his man in Thompson. Just needs someone decent in charge of recruitment now.

Playing well 

People slating joey just have a agenda 

He is doing very well against a top 6 midfield 

Paterson done nowt, Reach given the ball away a few times with easy passes, Green needs game time 

• Like 3