C'mon Raffa....

3 minutes ago, sage owl said:

How’s things going over there my friend you got similar restrictions to us in the uk ?. I’m assuming you’re in Egypt.

No, we're back in the Uk (North Yorkshire) took us 6 months to get 

"home" from Egypt and now can't get to Spain to decorate etc because of Covid..... feckin nightmare! However we're keeping safe here. Only problem,

my scotch Intake has multiplied 🥃😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, longreach said:

No, we're back in the Uk (North Yorkshire) took us 6 months to get 

"home" from Egypt and now can't get to Spain to decorate etc because of Covid..... feckin nightmare! However we're keeping safe here. Only problem,

my scotch Intake has multiplied 🥃😂

Keep safe and prosper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rafa is at my house at the moment. We are playing CoD and having a glass of Sherry....well he is. I'm drinking Port to show my allegiance to Portugal and believe me, it's tense in here at the moment. He gets a bit narky if I mention the Moors and I did, just to put him off his game.

Anyway, he's not interested in taking the job. He started mouthing off in Spanish and the only word I caught was "pollo", so maybe he's been offered somethng at KFC.

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

Rafa is at my house at the moment. We are playing CoD and having a glass of Sherry....well he is. I'm drinking Port to show my allegiance to Portugal and believe me, it's tense in here at the moment. He gets a bit narky if I mention the Moors and I did, just to put him off his game.

Anyway, he's not interested in taking the job. He started mouthing off in Spanish and the only word I caught was "pollo", so maybe he's been offered somethng at KFC.

Meet in the middle and drink Pedro Jimenez x.

• Like 1