Boo Boys XI

Following on from the universally liked players thread. 

Would be interested to know if could get a half decent XI of players that were at one time another a "boo boy"  

I couldn't cos generally I don't pay enough attention. But I'm sure players such as Nuhiu and Fox in recent times would get in there as examples as players who weren't half as bad as some made out.  

4 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

Also against Blackburn and a few other games as well

It only really started at the Oxford game and was pretty much put to bed during the Blackburn game which was 2 matches later. 

4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I can never really remember this abuse he's supposed to have had, took some stick certainly but not a concerted attack on him.

Yeah, it seemed like a very small minority after a missed penalty and a poor display against Oxford. It was well and truly put to bed when the players celebrated with him in front of the Kop in the next home game. 

6 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I can never really remember this abuse he's supposed to have had, took some stick certainly but not a concerted attack on him.

Suppose its hard to quantify. In recent times certainly the likes of Fox, Nuhiu, Bothroyd... Maghoma, helan? There's always some nutter who'll have it in for a perfectly good player but we're talking the sort of player when you've been sat at a game and someone's getting it hurled at them from all sides. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dooogs said:

Good players who got booed (lots of dogger ones did):

Lewis Buxton

Chris Brunt, early on?

Chris Woods (although he arguably was past his best by then)

Good shouts those, although if you mean when Woods chucked 3 in against Norwich in the last 15 minutes when we were 3-0 up then yes, he was past his best by then!