Roy Keane

14 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

He seems pretty content on sky sports, although micah Richards would probably disagree 

He said he would like to get back to management...and I'm sure the opportunity will come along within a few months.

He said that a few months ago🤔

Irrelevant if him and DC got along, fact remains he's s***e and failed at every job he's had barring 1 season at Sunderland. This would be the worst managerial appointment at our club ever! Including Jos and Yorath.

10 minutes ago, Stu said:

Irrelevant if him and DC got along, fact remains he's s***e and failed at every job he's had barring 1 season at Sunderland. This would be the worst managerial appointment at our club ever! Including Jos and Yorath.

So you're not keane then..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ray Von shabba said:

The guys an obnoxious self opinionated rsole

Yeah, serial winner as well.  Perhaps we need a complete arsehole to sort this club out.  Roy Keane played football like every kid wanted to be.  Skilful, talented, arrogant, vicious, a born leader,  hard as nails, winner and everything I’d loved to have been.  Get him down to S6.  Might do us good to have that winning mentality.  God knows we’ve missed that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Stu said:

Cant do worse than poolis

Whilst I don’t think for a second Keane will come here and work the way the clubs set up,  I think it’s a bit over the top to be saying he would be disastrous 

He would have as good a chance as anybody for me,  think it’s very very unlikely he would work for DC and in the set up we currently have , but in different circumstances I think he would definitely be interested in our club 

3 hours ago, Marro said:

Yeah, serial winner as well.  Perhaps we need a complete arsehole to sort this club out.  Roy Keane played football like every kid wanted to be.  Skilful, talented, arrogant, vicious, a born leader,  hard as nails, winner and everything I’d loved to have been.  Get him down to S6.  Might do us good to have that winning mentality.  God knows we’ve missed that.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree but not for me.

5 hours ago, abdiwonderland said:

I personally think he would be a great choice. DC arks on about just wanting someone who will be honest with him, Keane will be as honest with him as it gets.

Commands respect, contacts in the game and knows his stuff. 

Id love Roy Keane here as manager. 

I would agree with you. He has plenty of experience too. Been a pundit, sees a lot of games and  how other teams play  and his comments most of them are spot on. has learnt a lot I'd would say. Be great to give him a go.  He would take no s**t from the players and get them going cause we hav good players, and they need a push. 👍💪💪