Rafa's Free chansiri get him in!!!

This thread started out at just about the height of ridiculousness and then some people pushed it a bit further by being serious about it and then along comes listing genuine reasons why we shouldn’t appoint a champions league, europa league, title winning manager 

You’ve got to love Wednesday fans sometimes 

lollol

And we wonder why some other supporters call us deluded 

No chance but Rafa would shut us all up from complaining about Chansiri makeing daft decisions lol

Can imagine so it's down to two candidates Mr Chansiri Rafa Benitez or Joey Barton........ (Chansiri)"Well it's a no brained isn't it! I'd like to announce the new Sheffield Wednesday manger...... Welcome Joey!" 

Edited by ashley8
Spelling
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

I sincerely hope the comments were tongue in cheek because we would never be able to attract someone like Rafa Benitez. 

Never and ever are reyt confining words. Yet in our 154th Anniversary year both Herbert and Harry Chapman have played with or flirted with the idea of becoming Wednesday Manager. Since then Billy Walker, Harry Catterick and Vic Buckingham. So Yes, we could attract the likes of whoever at the right time in the right circumstances, just as May has popped up to nudge Cheltenham 1-0 up  against Manchester City.   

7 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

Different situation but Leeds struck me as a mess of a club on and off the pitch back before Bielsa came in. Whoever gets it here, does need things to improve off the pitch too. Hopefully DC learns from his numerous mistakes or we somehow get fortunate. It would help whoever's in charge if we stabilised and sorted the whole club out from top to bottom. 

Leeds were a mess, new manager every 3 weeks and a complete crackpot in charge, then a new owner came in, put Bielsa in place and the Leeds that Sky bums beyond belief happened. 

Why on earth, would Rafa Benitez, a man who has won european and domestic managerial honours, with some of the biggest teams in Europe, even consider coming to a team stuck in a Championship relegation fight, with an incompetent and interfering owner and sub standard players?

And before answering all of the above, don't throw back "well he went to Newcastle in the Championship and got them up" because we all know that Newcastle are an orbit away from Wednesday in terms of an employment proposition, and that is with Mike Ashley in charge!

So once you have tried to convince me that he might even give it a second thought, please pass me some of the glue that you have been sniffing. I could do with something to liven up my Sunday.

Edited by Sheff74

Guest everydays_wednesday
23 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

There’s more chance of me becoming the next Pope I’m afraid. And I’m not even Catholic.

Bless you papa

6 hours ago, Sheff74 said:

Why on earth, would Rafa Benitez, a man who has won european and domestic managerial honours, with some of the biggest teams in Europe, even consider coming to a team stuck in a Championship relegation fight, with an incompetent and interfering owner and sub standard players?

And before answering all of the above, don't throw back "well he went to Newcastle in the Championship and got them up" because we all know that Newcastle are an orbit away from Wednesday in terms of an employment proposition, and that is with Mike Ashley in charge!

So once you have tried to convince me that he might even give it a second thought, please pass me some of the glue that you have been sniffing. I could do with something to liven up my Sunday.

Steady on Eddie, take the pineapple out ya arse m8. Its making u grumpy. If the coin was right hed be putty in Chansiris hand. Shame we havent got any. Lol. Just want better for our club thanks currently being looked at. Suppose we can dream.

Edited by Northampton Owl

2 hours ago, Northampton Owl said:

Steady on Eddie, take the pineapple out ya arse m8. Its making u grumpy. If the coin was right hed be putty in Chansiris hand. Shame we havent got any. Lol. Just want better for our club thanks currently being looked at. Suppose we can dream.

🤣. I wondered what it was down there...

Seriously though, whilst money often persuades, i genuinely think that Chansiri, or at least the prospect of working for him, will be a major put off now.