Rafa's Free chansiri get him in!!!

2 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Highly unlikely but would love Rafa or Jokanovic, either of them could be our Bielsa or Frank

They couldn't though, could they?

Because they'd demand a certain degree of professionalism and coherent planning which simply doesn't exist at Hillsborough these days.

I imagine they'd be out the door within a year at most.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Because they'd demand a certain degree of professionalism and coherent planning which simply doesn't exist at Hillsborough these days.

Different situation but Leeds struck me as a mess of a club on and off the pitch back before Bielsa came in. Whoever gets it here, does need things to improve off the pitch too. Hopefully DC learns from his numerous mistakes or we somehow get fortunate. It would help whoever's in charge if we stabilised and sorted the whole club out from top to bottom. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Different situation but Leeds struck me as a mess of a club on and off the pitch back before Bielsa came in. Whoever gets it here, does need things to improve off the pitch too. Hopefully DC learns from his numerous mistakes or we somehow get fortunate. It would help whoever's in charge if we stabilised and sorted the whole club out from top to bottom. 

Leeds were a mess until Radrizzani took over from Cellino, appointed a director of football and other senior staff, and started to organise the club properly.

By the time they appointed Bielsa a year on, they were a much more attractive proposition than the club Cellino oversaw.

Unfortunately for us, we're still stuck at the Cellino stage of proceedings.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Guest whowantstoberich
2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Yes because that existed at Newcastle didnt it!