Keep the home shirt?

Not the biggest issue we have, but surely it makes sense?

Must be sat on loads of stock and can't see the shop opening again until Easter. Can't see us being contractually obliged to have another. Tell everyone that's what is happening now and people might be happy to buy at full price once the shop is open again, knowing ig will be current for over a year,?

Have a new away shirt for those that want to spend their cash.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I think the shirts are cheap to produce so will still make more bringing a new one out. They would probably do it more often than every season if they could, I think there are rules against it- however if you look at sports like rugby they often bring out special shirts during the season for one off games and this shows how cheap and easy it is to produce new shirts.

You’d have liked to think when they ordered they ordered the right amount for what they needed 

they wasn’t ever going order every bit of stock they needed first off you order in batches and top up

if they hadn’t sold their initial batch in the forecasted time they just wouldn’t have re-ordered or ordered as many 

I’m sure the club wouldn’t be sat on excessive stock 

the question is do they have a minimum amount of stock over the year they have to purchase for the contract and they get penalties on not fulfilling those orders 

who knows