ASK ANDRE! We put your questions to our new signing!

Just now, theowlsman said:

There are some questions I can’t answer but needless to say there are some clubs it is a privekege to play for, that you’d be happy playing for for free. This is one of them.

Welcome to Hillsborough!!

5 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Thank you mate.

I’m surprised you didn’t ask me what I’m looking forward to most after joining this MASSIVE club. 

I’m assuming your too overcome with emotion after reaching the pinnacle of your career at such a young age to get into such an overwhelming topic. 
Forgot to ask though, are you sorted for accommodation? I’ve got a room coming up in a shared house. £75 per week plus bills. The electricity bill is massive mind because a couple of the lads have a hydroponic marijuana farm in the loft, but they can sort you out for anything you need no questions asked! It’s in Parsons Cross, which is a lovely location close to Hillsborough. Rooms going to be available for at least three years, maybe more if Daz can’t keep his nose clean while he’s in Doncatraz!  Better than staying in a hotel on your own!

Just send me your number and I’ll text you the details.

👍

On 23/01/2021 at 12:11, CircleSeven said:

I’m assuming your too overcome with emotion after reaching the pinnacle of your career at such a young age to get into such an overwhelming topic. 
Forgot to ask though, are you sorted for accommodation? I’ve got a room coming up in a shared house. £75 per week plus bills. The electricity bill is massive mind because a couple of the lads have a hydroponic marijuana farm in the loft, but they can sort you out for anything you need no questions asked! It’s in Parsons Cross, which is a lovely location close to Hillsborough. Rooms going to be available for at least three years, maybe more if Daz can’t keep his nose clean while he’s in Doncatraz!  Better than staying in a hotel on your own!

Just send me your number and I’ll text you the details.

👍

Thanks mate but I’ve already found lodgings. I’ve attached a pic of my landlady, she looks after all my needs. Also has a farm and fishery in the North West she says. She’s very attentive and her sausages are to die for, gets them from her farm.

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Thanks mate but I’ve already found lodgings. I’ve attached a pic of my landlady, she looks after all my needs. Also has a farm and fishery in the North West she says. She’s very attentive and her sausages are to die for, gets them from her farm.

2F9A8BC1-1158-49C9-848B-736F838DEA99.jpeg

Giggity.

3 hours ago, theowlsman said:

2F9A8BC1-1158-49C9-848B-736F838DEA99.jpeg

I have to say. She has a lovely smile!

9 hours ago, Devonstrix said:

Could you ask him how much he’s looking forward to working with the new manager

image.jpeg.1742439fc89e1371a5d2b614e91e3b95.jpeg

Thank you, and I’m looking forward to working with him. He has a good reputation in the game though I hear he has a bit of a temper. I’ve heard he can get violent and want to fight you, but that’s ok. I shall have Hutch to protect me but I can also run faster than the daft Irish sod.

He looks a big lad on those pictures next to Hutch. Hutch isn't small, but Andre is both taller and bulkier. If he were coached, he could definitely convert to a more central striker, given his physical attributes. I am not saying he is the answer to our striking problems, far from it. Hopefully when we get out of this mess, he is someone who can flourish in a number of positions.