Jump to content

Unanimously Liked Wednesday Players


Recommended Posts

Nilsson

Waddle

Hirst

Sheridan

Palmer 

walker

Harkes 

Pearson (both Nigel and John)

Francis 

lyons

shirtliff

Blackall 

Smith

Sterland

Woods (i liked him)

Worthington

King

Shelton

Megson

bannister

chamberlain

regi blinker

carbone

di Canio

viv Anderson 

Bart-Williams

Bolder

hodge

Chapman

Madden 

Bright 

Williams

Atkinson 

lee

Reda

Petrescu 

Warhusrt 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, swinners said:

Nilsson

Waddle

Hirst

Sheridan

Palmer 

walker

Harkes 

Pearson (both Nigel and John)

Francis 

lyons

shirtliff

Blackall 

Smith

Sterland

Woods (i liked him)

Worthington

King

Shelton

Megson

bannister

chamberlain

regi blinker

carbone

di Canio

viv Anderson 

Bart-Williams

Bolder

hodge

Chapman

Madden 

Bright 

Williams

Atkinson 

lee

Reda

Petrescu 

Warhusrt 

 

 

 

 

Arrgh.... forgot

Curran 

Mirocovic 

Varadi 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, swinners said:

Nilsson

Waddle

Hirst

Sheridan

Palmer 

walker

Harkes 

Pearson (both Nigel and John)

Francis 

lyons

shirtliff

Blackall 

Smith

Sterland

Woods (i liked him)

Worthington

King

Shelton

Megson

bannister

chamberlain

regi blinker

carbone

di Canio

viv Anderson 

Bart-Williams

Bolder

hodge

Chapman

Madden 

Bright 

Williams

Atkinson 

lee

Reda

Petrescu 

Warhusrt 

 

 

 

 

di canio.....???..nonsense..the most divisive player in our history.

 

petrescu?? was here less than 1 season.ok ill add cantona

 

regi blinker was generally rubbish after his first game

 

people werent impressed chapman left for leeds

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, swinners said:

Nilsson

Waddle

Hirst

Sheridan

Palmer 

walker

Harkes 

Pearson (both Nigel and John)

Francis 

lyons

shirtliff

Blackall 

Smith

Sterland

Woods (i liked him)

Worthington

King

Shelton

Megson

bannister

chamberlain

regi blinker

carbone

di Canio

viv Anderson 

Bart-Williams

Bolder

hodge

Chapman

Madden 

Bright 

Williams

Atkinson 

lee

Reda

Petrescu 

Warhusrt 

 

 

 

 

Chris Woods??? 😂

 

Contrarian alert.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

di canio.....???..nonsense..the most divisive player in our history.

 

petrescu?? was here less than 1 season.ok ill add cantona

 

regi blinker was generally rubbish after his first game

 

people werent impressed chapman left for leeds

 

 

Chapman went to Niort and Forest prior to Leeds.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ignoring the obvious ones, and I will always say des Walker cheated us for his last 3 or so seasons, a few recent ones.

 

heckingbottom

jp McGovern 

pudil

wallace

loovens

lee grant 

kenwyne jokes 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Ignoring the obvious ones, and I will always say des Walker cheated us for his last 3 or so seasons, a few recent ones.

 

heckingbottom

jp McGovern 

pudil

wallace

loovens

lee grant 

kenwyne jokes 

 

 

Deffo Wallace. A decent player and had a good sense of humour too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Ignoring the obvious ones, and I will always say des Walker cheated us for his last 3 or so seasons, a few recent ones.

 

heckingbottom

jp McGovern 

pudil

wallace

loovens

lee grant 

kenwyne jokes 

 

all mostly appeared in a relativley succesful team

 

and kenwyn scored goals for fun

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...