Injury update , who's available Sunday ?

Read the pre match stereotype earlier but nothing really about who colud be back Sunday.

Windass ?

Borner ?

Dunkley ?

Luongo? 

Westwood?

Didn't realise Dunkley was injured.

So we have Lees fit maybe , who plays alongside him ?

Green could play upfront , maybe Marriot , it's all guesswork.

Is anyone else out , apart from Iorfa?

Then there's whoever had covid!

God knows what the team will be Sunday.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Quist said:

In training photos on wednesday website the following looked as though training.

Bannan,

Green,

Loungo,

Lees,

Harris,

Brown

May have been a couple of others too.

6 players? We are fo.oked then 😳

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Watto said:

6 players? We are fo.oked then 😳

Thompson was present he could be in nets.

Scanning pictures more closely think Marriot, Kachunga and Pelupessy can also be seen in addition to one or two others who can not work out.

2 minutes ago, The Chief said:

Do you think our team news has any influence on Everton's game plan?

I'd expect all pro sports teams to a greater or lesser extent to review and plan for their forthcoming opponents. If for instance they knew Reach wasn't going to play then they'd know our left hand side attacking options were diminished and they could plan accordingly.

Luongo and Westwood won’t play on Sunday, seems we’re saving them for Coventry.

The others are supposedly in the frame to play. I’d be tempted to play the 11 that beat Exeter and start the returnees on the bench with an eye to bring them on later in the game solely to get minutes on the board in time for the Coventry game.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Lime Tree Heros said:

I'd expect all pro sports teams to a greater or lesser extent to review and plan for their forthcoming opponents. If for instance they knew Reach wasn't going to play then they'd know our left hand side attacking options were diminished and they could plan accordingly.

Agree in theory with the first part but I don't honestly believe Everton would change their choice of full back depending on the availability of Adam Reach

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Chief said:

Agree in theory with the first part but I don't honestly believe Everton would change their choice of full back depending on the availability of Adam Reach

I doubt they will too, might be more tempted to give a youngster some game time though.

I'm sure all teams would prefer to know their opponents team and formation rather than not though.